+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NO PLAX!

NO PLAX!

Before it all gets out of hand again with the posters yelling to sign him immediately, he could help with the loss of MM, etc. I'd like to say:
    NO PLAX, will not happen, shouldn't happen, He is no longer the player he was, he does not fit our team chemistry, and he will not be some magical addition that will make this offense soar. No people, this will not be a "feel good juice" fueled repeat, in which Plax makes good for his 08 gaff. TC will NEVER have Palx back, Eli doesn't want him, and no fan in their right mind would argue for his return.

Oh, here's his recent interview which prompted this post:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...t-possibility/

He gives props to Manning, TC, and Gilbrides offense, and calls the GIANTS a "Great possibility".

Re: NO PLAX!

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]Before it all gets out of hand again with the posters yelling to sign him immediately, he could help with the loss of MM, etc. I'd like to say:
    NO PLAX, will not happen, shouldn't happen, He is no longer the player he was, he does not fit our team chemistry, and he will not be some magical addition that will make this offense soar. No people, this will not be a "feel good juice" fueled repeat, in which Plax makes good for his 08 gaff. TC will NEVER have Palx back, Eli doesn't want him, and no fan in their right mind would argue for his return.

Oh, here's his recent interview which prompted this post:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...t-possibility/

He gives props to Manning, TC, and Gilbrides offense, and calls the GIANTS a "Great possibility".[/quote]

Oh god, not him again.

Only if it's on a small contract.

Veteran

How do you know your right? I don't care if we sign Plax or not because we were clearly successful with out him, but what if Sanchez was the reason he is not the same as 08? Who knows maybe the Eli to Plax chemistry can return or even be better since Eli has significantly improved since Plax's incident.. Its not like he forgot how to run and catch the ball. If we can get him for cheap i don't see why not bring him back

Oh man....I seen the tweets 20 minutes ago and was expecting this place to be flooded with Plax posts...wait for it...

All-Pro

All-Pro

No Plax in here!!!

All-Pro

Even little girls know...

"I hate Plax!"

Tuck You: whoever you are, you are hilarious.