+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Draft prospects you hate?

that everyone loves

Nick perry - one trick pony

kalil - average run blocker. NOT a lock as a prennial pro bowler

thompson - I've never seen him dominate a game?

barron - overrated

hightower - STOP MOCKING HIM TO THE GIANTS!!

I'm not saying these players will bust.. just sayin.. i dislike em compared to others

Re: Draft prospects you hate?

that's the thing about the mocks and how some fans and media feel about players each and every year Nevada.

You are going to have the workout warriors, the solid pro players, the all-pros, a potential hall of famer, and of course the diamonds in the rough. Who will fall into the above categories, time will only tell.

Thats why they leave those decisions up to the GMs, scouts and coaches---and even they may fail occasionally.

One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Not hate but strong dislike for as prospects or for the Giants...

Zach Brown
    Ryan Tannehill
    Lamar Miller
    Alfonzo Dennard
    Alshon Jefferey

[quote user="titwio"]Not hate but strong dislike for as prospects or for the Giants...

Zach Brown
    Ryan Tannehill
    Lamar Miller
    Alfonzo Dennard
    Alshon Jefferey[/quote]

I love Alshon Jefferey

[quote user="B-Red22"][quote user="titwio"]Not hate but strong dislike for as prospects or for the Giants...

Zach Brown
    Ryan Tannehill
    Lamar Miller
    Alfonzo Dennard
    Alshon Jefferey[/quote]

I love Alshon Jefferey[/quote]

He's not a bad player I just don't like him for the Giants... which some people at mock draft central picked him for NY at 32. The Giants already have another big WR who can't run in Barden.

I'd hate to see them spend a pick on another one.

What's wrong with Lamar Miller? Id rather have him than david Wilson or doug martin. Miller can be one of those backs that strike fear into opposing defenses with his elite burst. Martin looks like another Bradshaw to me, which is good but not what I think we need.

[quote user="quan the don"]What's wrong with Lamar Miller? Id rather have him than david Wilson or doug martin. Miller can be one of those backs that strike fear into opposing defenses with his elite burst. Martin looks like another Bradshaw to me, which is good but not what I think we need.[/quote]I think the better Giants RB comparison would be Tiki honestly. Bradshaw has never been a serious threat with screens or in the receiving game. I like Martin's versatility and I think if he was to pan out, the opposing defense really would never know what to expect from him on most plays.

But, I seriously doubt we draft a RB in the early rounds anyhow so it's probably futile to discuss guys in the 1st to 3rd.

Kalil only needs to be an average run blocker as a LT.

Though Tyron Smith coming out was in the same as Kalil, average run blocker, not all that strong, but both have the frame to add weight and strength.

And I agree with Alshon Jeffery, cant separate at college, has significant weight issues.

Zach Brown is incredibly soft.

Really dont like Coples either. He was just awful his entire senior season.

And then of course Burfict. Who fans seem to think is amazing because he pointed at a QB.

[quote user="slipknottin"]Zach Brown is incredibly soft. [/quote]

Seriously...He lacks the physicality you want to see in a LB...especially one people have going in the first round. Not impressed at all.