+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Draft prospects you hate?

Draft prospects you hate?

that everyone loves

Nick perry - one trick pony

kalil - average run blocker. NOT a lock as a prennial pro bowler

thompson - I've never seen him dominate a game?

barron - overrated

hightower - STOP MOCKING HIM TO THE GIANTS!!

I'm not saying these players will bust.. just sayin.. i dislike em compared to others

Re: Draft prospects you hate?

that's the thing about the mocks and how some fans and media feel about players each and every year Nevada.

You are going to have the workout warriors, the solid pro players, the all-pros, a potential hall of famer, and of course the diamonds in the rough. Who will fall into the above categories, time will only tell.

Thats why they leave those decisions up to the GMs, scouts and coaches---and even they may fail occasionally.

Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Not hate but strong dislike for as prospects or for the Giants...

Zach Brown
    Ryan Tannehill
    Lamar Miller
    Alfonzo Dennard
    Alshon Jefferey

[quote user="titwio"]Not hate but strong dislike for as prospects or for the Giants...

Zach Brown
    Ryan Tannehill
    Lamar Miller
    Alfonzo Dennard
    Alshon Jefferey[/quote]

I love Alshon Jefferey

Kalil only needs to be an average run blocker as a LT.

Though Tyron Smith coming out was in the same as Kalil, average run blocker, not all that strong, but both have the frame to add weight and strength.

[quote user="nevada11"]
    hightower - STOP MOCKING HIM TO THE GIANTS!! [/quote]

Heh ya, I like him a lot. For a 3-4 team.

And I agree with Alshon Jeffery, cant separate at college, has significant weight issues.

Zach Brown is incredibly soft.

Really dont like Coples either. He was just awful his entire senior season.

And then of course Burfict. Who fans seem to think is amazing because he pointed at a QB.

[quote user="B-Red22"][quote user="titwio"]Not hate but strong dislike for as prospects or for the Giants...

Zach Brown
    Ryan Tannehill
    Lamar Miller
    Alfonzo Dennard
    Alshon Jefferey[/quote]

I love Alshon Jefferey[/quote]

He's not a bad player I just don't like him for the Giants... which some people at mock draft central picked him for NY at 32. The Giants already have another big WR who can't run in Barden.

I'd hate to see them spend a pick on another one.

[quote user="slipknottin"]Zach Brown is incredibly soft. [/quote]

Seriously...He lacks the physicality you want to see in a LB...especially one people have going in the first round. Not impressed at all.

Poe, I like Poe. Just not as a top tier pick. Raw and unproductive. Little bit of a workout warrior.

I dislike datko. I think hes fineese, has no mean streak, and has a weak punch. I can see him getting pushed around against power throughout his career

not the biggest fan of glenn. i think he can be an excellent run blocker in the nfl but hes a little bit of an average technician. im not completely convinced hes going to dominate in the nfl. i think he can be a good run blocker in power scheme but not a great offensive line overall

i love cox as a prospect, but i think hes a terrible fit for the giants and is a little bit of a one trick pony. i think he will excel on a defense like philly/detroit

David wilson also bothers me. I'm just not a fan of a back that doesn't have natural instincts.

as far as corners go chase minnifeld had a pretty poor season last year imo and dennard was way too inconsistent.

i also strongly dislike reuben randle as a first round prospect. he isn't dynamic in any area of the game and isn't all that far off from some of the mid round prospects at WR. Would throw my remote on tv if the giants took him at 32

+ Reply to Thread