+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bil cowher

bil cowher

I know when its all said and done hes such a coach players reapond to. watxhing thia nfl network video of when they won the superbowl he talks ro his players. Coughlin doesnt he yells. The man has no emotion.

Re: bil cowher

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]I know when its all said and done hes such a coach players reapond to. watxhing thia nfl network video of when they won the superbowl he talks ro his players. Coughlin doesnt he yells. The man has no emotion.[/quote]

Give it up, Tiki...

[quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]I know when its all said and done hes such a coach players reapond to. watxhing thia nfl network video of when they won the superbowl he talks ro his players. Coughlin doesnt he yells. The man has no emotion.[/quote]

i think cowher is a bit overrated..15 years to win one super bowl doesnt mean much to me..i want someone who is going to bring intensity and a bit of an attitude like harbaugh did for the 49ers

He didnt have a franchise QB until Roethlisberger, and made it to a second SB in the 90s, more playoff appearances, better playoff record. Just because he took 15 years o win one means NOTHING. Coughlin didn't win us that super bowl. Spags/Strahan and that defense did. Neither of those were guys coughlin brought in.

[quote user="True 2 Blue"]He didnt have a franchise QB until Roethlisberger, and made it to a second SB in the 90s, more playoff appearances, better playoff record. Just because he took 15 years o win one means NOTHING. Coughlin didn't win us that super bowl. Spags/Strahan and that defense did. Neither of those were guys coughlin brought in.
    [/quote]Actually you make a great point. Cowher never had the QB that Eli is.

[quote user="yoeddy"][quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]I know when its all said and done hes such a coach players reapond to. watxhing thia nfl network video of when they won the superbowl he talks ro his players. Coughlin doesnt he yells. The man has no emotion.[/quote]

Give it up, Tiki...[/quote]

+1

[quote user="yoeddy"][quote user="I Bleed Blue 56"]I know when its all said and done hes such a coach players reapond to. watxhing thia nfl network video of when they won the superbowl he talks ro his players. Coughlin doesnt he yells. The man has no emotion.[/quote]

Give it up, Tiki...[/quote]

+1

[quote user="True 2 Blue"]He didnt have a franchise QB until Roethlisberger, and made it to a second SB in the 90s, more playoff appearances, better playoff record. Just because he took 15 years o win one means NOTHING. Coughlin didn't win us that super bowl. Spags/Strahan and that defense did. Neither of those were guys coughlin brought in.
    [/quote]

True, but insert the NY Media into this equation and I'm not sure it lasts 15 years.

warm salsa

[/quote]

Ummm... Coughlin hired Spags, so you're just plain wrong there.

Also, Cowher had a major say in personnel decisions, both in draft and FA, so his lack of having a franchise QB is as much his fault as it is a reason for not winning a SB until he got one.

Oh, and his division was a freaking joke most of his tenure there. Only Baltimore posed any true competition.

Also, Cowher had a major say in personnel decisions, both in draft and FA,

i love posts like this.

I call this the "Let me completely make up something which i have no knowledge about so i can try to make a point"

No articles, no quotes, nothing. Just false information.

Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~