+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The River

Hybrid View

The River

Is it over? Last night the previews said that next week tells the tale of Emmitt Cole, and it was the finale. Didn't say "season finale", or "series finale", just "finale".
    I miss Red Hook!

Re: The River

[quote user="bklyn1028"]Is it over? Last night the previews said that next week tells the tale of Emmitt Cole, and it was the finale. Didn't say "season finale", or "series finale", just "finale".[/quote]I thought I saw it on the list of Cut Shows

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="bklyn1028"]Is it over? Last night the previews said that next week tells the tale of Emmitt Cole, and it was the finale. Didn't say "season finale", or "series finale", just "finale".[/quote]I thought I saw it on the list of Cut Shows[/quote]

It was horrible. Got boring after 2-3 episodes

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="bklyn1028"]Is it over? Last night the previews said that next week tells the tale of Emmitt Cole, and it was the finale. Didn't say "season finale", or "series finale", just "finale".[/quote]I thought I saw it on the list of Cut Shows[/quote]

It was horrible. Got boring after 2-3 episodes[/quote]

My daughter is gonna be disappointed if it's cut. I like Bruce Greenwood, good screeen presence. Everone else on the cast should get an award for over acting.
    I miss Red Hook!

I just read the River is being looked at for Emmy awards for best greenery and natives you don't see.
    I miss Red Hook!