+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Mock Draft....March 7, 2012

With the possibility of TE, I don't see O-Line in the first 3 or 4 rounds for us.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

[quote user="Shockeyitus"]
    DaJohn Harris... just came out that he has a bum ticker...

We have no 7th[/quote]
    Harris, projected as a mid-round pick in April's draft, visited an Arizona cardiologist with agent Joe Panos shortly after the combine and found that the hole was normal and natural. He said his doctor has since emailed all 32 NFL teams, alerting them of his status and permitting him to work out as usual.
    And we should get a 7th round compensatory pick.

[quote user="Shockeyitus"][quote user="GMenNY21"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]I did a Seven Round Mock draft on NFL Draft Wizard with 31 other Mock GM's from Draft sites and Team Blogs and ended up with

1. Coby Fleener TE Stanford

2. Trumaine Johnson CB/FS Montana

3. Bobby Massie OT Ole Miss

4. Dajohn Harris DT USC

5. Nigel Bradham LB FSU

6. Vick Ballard RB Miss ST

7. Cordarro Law DE/DT/LB Southern Miss very poor mans Melvin Ingram[/quote]Iwould be ecstatic with those first 3 rounds!

Really solid draft![/quote]

First three rounds.. I like

Bradham is a good pick. He is versitile and could play Inside and Outside.

Ballard... I doubt he last till round 6.

We have no 7th[/quote] Yes we have a 7th. I posted on here the other day the conditions of that trade were not met. The Conditions were tied to Reynaulds playing time,t via the ESPN Vikings beat writer

I picked Harris the day before they released his medical condition would of went another way,Nothing I can do about that. I

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="Shockeyitus"]

We have no 7th[/quote]
    Harris, projected as a mid-round pick in April's draft, visited an Arizona cardiologist with agent Joe Panos shortly after the combine and found that the hole was normal and natural. He said his doctor has since emailed all 32 NFL teams, alerting them of his status and permitting him to work out as usual.
    And we should get a 7th round compensatory pick.[/quote]

How is anything about a hole in the heart "normal and natural". Pass!
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

[quote user="Shockeyitus"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="Shockeyitus"]

We have no 7th[/quote]

How is anything about a hole in the heart "normal and natural". Pass![/quote]Yeah I would of picked someone else but I did that round the day before they released that info

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="Shockeyitus"][quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="Shockeyitus"]

We have no 7th[/quote]

How is anything about a hole in the heart "normal and natural". Pass![/quote]Yeah I would of picked someone else but I did that round the day before they released that info[/quote]

I actually really liked him as a prospect. Under rated and always seemed to get the backfield to disrupt things. I think we have a guy in Austin that can provide that for us this season. I just worry that being out of football for two whole season, will hurt his chances of becoming a big time player.
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]I did a Seven Round Mock draft on NFL Draft Wizard with 31 other Mock GM's from Draft sites and Team Blogs and ended up with 1. Coby Fleener TE Stanford 2. Trumaine Johnson CB/FS Montana 3. Bobby Massie OT Ole Miss 4. Dajohn Harris DT USC 5. Nigel Bradham LB FSU 6. Vick Ballard RB Miss ST 7. Cordarro Law DE/DT/LB Southern Miss very poor mans Melvin Ingram[/quote]I would be stoked if we could land Bradham in the 5th rd!