+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1 month later: unfinished business from SB XLVI

1) Where are our pictures of Patriots championship shirts on the torsos of grateful 3rd worlders?

2) Ring design? Not a peep.

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Re: 1 month later: unfinished business from SB XLVI

2. Nothing yet, but there was a picture of Arron ross wearing the second ring, couldn't make out the design though
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Osi wants an 11 tabler.

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]there was a picture of Arron ross wearing the second ring, couldn't make out the design though[/quote]
    They don't get their rings until later in the year.

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]1.
    [/quote]

That's not the official shirt, and if there is a grateful 3rd world child in that shirt, he is very thin and very invisible.

I'm looking for the XLVI version of this:

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="GmenFan1980"]there was a picture of Arron ross wearing the second ring, couldn't make out the design though[/quote]
    They don't get their rings until later in the year.[/quote]

x2

Not heard anything at all about ring design.

[quote user="Flip Empty"]Osi wants an 11 tabler.[/quote]Did Osi say that?

Strahan started in that direction after sb 42. Stray said he wanted a 10 table ring-"so people could see it when he was having dinner 10 table away".

lol.

I was wondering about the ring design as well. Early t-shirts came out with four rings on them, but I don't think that is the final design for sb 46 ring. They have a banquet event later in the year when the rings are given out to everyone.

Veteran

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Flip Empty"]Osi wants an 11 tabler.[/quote]Did Osi say that?

Strahan started in that direction after sb 42. Stray said he wanted a 10 table ring-"so people could see it when he was having dinner 10 table away".

lol.

I was wondering about the ring design as well. Early t-shirts came out with four rings on them, but I don't think that is the final design for sb 46 ring. They have a banquet event later in the year when the rings are given out to everyone.[/quote]

I wonder if I show up randomly if i would end up getting a ring? loll

Yeah I'm not serious

Last time the ring was announced the first week of April. I expect us to know what the ring looks like soon enough.