+ Reply to Thread

Will the GIANTS put a SB Championship banner up like in 2007???

I liked driving past Giants Stadium & staring @ our Superbowl Championship banner!!!

Will we do it again this yr or do we have to have pity & feel sorry for our disfuntional co-tenants???

Re: Will the GIANTS put a SB Championship banner up like in 2007???

[quote user="GIANTS740ilbmw"]I liked driving past Giants Stadium & staring @ our Superbowl Championship banner!!!

Will we do it again this yr or do we have to have pity & feel sorry for our disfuntional co-tenants???[/quote]

There's one flying outside the TIMEX Center:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GIANTS740ilbmw"]I liked driving past Giants Stadium & staring @ our Superbowl Championship banner!!!

Will we do it again this yr or do we have to have pity & feel sorry for our disfuntional co-tenants???[/quote]

There's one flying outside the TIMEX Center
    [/quote]

Then can we get someone to take a pic of our NEW Championship banner next time one of our G-Fans drive by the Timex Center???
    For some reason, I haven't driven by the stadium yet since we won!

[quote user="GIANTS740ilbmw"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="GIANTS740ilbmw"]I liked driving past Giants Stadium & staring @ our Superbowl Championship banner!!!

There's one flying outside the TIMEX Center
    [/quote]

Then can we get someone to take a pic of our NEW Championship banner next time one of our G-Fans drive by the Timex Center???
    For some reason, I haven't driven by the stadium yet since we won![/quote]

Working on it, operator error on my end lol

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80