+ Reply to Thread

Tweet by TUCK : With all these players begging for Peyton's service, Im so glad I don't have to

With all these players begging for Peyton's service, Im so glad I don't have to because we @Giants got an ELIte QB.
    @JustinTuckNYG91 Justin Tuck
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Tweet by TUCK : With all these players begging for Peyton's service, Im so glad I don't have to

Yeah,we got The Manning.

Re: Tweet by TUCK : With all these players begging for Peyton's service, Im so glad I don't have to

agreed
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Veteran

The age of Peyton has ended.

The age of Eli has begun!

Bench Player

Hahaha, good one.

and thank GOD Accorsi traded for him. We've got our Derek Jeter for the next 5 - 8 years.

We don't need Peyton, we have ELIte Manning.

[quote user="JJC7301"]and thank GOD Accorsi traded for him. We've got our Derek Jeter for the next 5 - 8 years.[/quote]One is super clutch and the other hasn't done jack in a decade. Don't see the similarities.