+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would You Be Ok If

The Giants Drafted A RB In The First Round This Year?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Re: Would You Be Ok If

Only if it was considered excellent value. I would definitely prefer O-line or defense.

[quote user="Antwuan"]The Giants Drafted A RB In The First Round This Year?[/quote]

Depends on who it is.

Generally speaking, you can get good RB's later in the draft.

I'd rather fix the oline. A good Oline can make a later round RB looks a lot better than he really is.

I wouldn't be angry depending on who it was, but I'd be more excited if we picked up a Safety, CB or Tackle.

[quote user="Antwuan"]The Giants Drafted A RB In The First Round This Year?[/quote]

i'd be pretty pissed actually
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Only Trent Richardson is worth a #32 pick honestly.

I love Doug Martin but it would be reaching.

[quote user="Gmen2005"]I'd rather fix the oline. A good Oline can make a later round RB looks a lot better than he really is.
    [/quote]
    +1,000,000. I don't have a problem with a RB in the 2nd or 3rd, but not the 1st unless some super stud drops to us at # 32. From what I understand it's not a strong RB draft.

To me, it seems like RBs are almost as much of a crap shoot in the 1st round as QBs.

I'd be fine with Doug Martin at 32. Anyone else, no. I truly believe Martin will end up being the best RB out of this class.

Spending a first round pick on a RB is a big risk, but considering the players that will likely be available at 32, anyone taken is likely a risk.

[quote user="Spedracer"]I'd be fine with Doug Martin at 32. Anyone else, no. I truly believe Martin will end up being the best RB out of this class.

Spending a first round pick on a RB is a big risk, but considering the players that will likely be available at 32, anyone taken is likely a risk.[/quote]Yeah I'd take Martin or Richardson.

But Richardson won't be there.