+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2011 Video (World Premiere)

For those who haven't seen it yet, here is the link to the post for the 2007 Season video: 2007 Video (Special Edition)

And now... the world (wide web) premiere of my video for the 2011 Super Bowl XLVI season!

The 2011 Season

Re: 2011 Video (World Premiere)

YES.

very well done

Great video

Awesome video.

great video!

Very good work sir...Are you a professional and If so, have you made any other vidz besides these two? Would like to check them out also...

Again, awesome job and thanks for posting.

Very nice. Good job.

[quote user="titwio"]Very good work sir...Are you a professional and If so, have you made any other vidz besides these two? Would like to check them out also...

Again, awesome job and thanks for posting.[/quote]

Thanks very much. I appreciate it.

I'm not a professional, just someone who loves the game and especially this team! I've put together a bunch of videos and set almost all of them on my personal page. You're more than welcome to check them out.

The Next Giant Leap: Looking Back

Five years ago, my wife got me the big 40-disc America's Game box set and I started making these types of videos for all of the Super Bowl champions. I'm all caught up, and yes I even did videos for the Cowboys, Redskins and the Ravens. But it was still a lot of fun and I'm glad everyone's enjoying this latest one...

Great video.....awful music...I thought I was watching indiana jones or space balls...This is 2012