+ Reply to Thread

NFC East and Peyton

I can't think of anything more exciting and fun then to have Peyton and Eli play twice a year. The NFC east would have 4 of the best QB's in football. What exciting games against Cowboys and Eagles too.. Do it Redskins, pull the plug get Peyton

Re: NFC East and Peyton

4 of the best QBs in football if Peyton signed with the skins? What are you smoking?? I can count 2

I don't think Peyton wants to come into a division with our front 4 making his life miserable 2 weeks each year. I really see him going to either Arizona or Miami.

well, name any team needing a QB that wouldn't trake Romo, Vick, I still believe it would be greaat fun to have Peyton in Washington uniform even the Jets, but I said it would be not that it will be

I don't see Peyton going to the NFC at all to be honest, for sure not the Skins and Jets

You want the division to become harder?

I do not see him playing for the Skins. Would he really want to go throught the circus of playing his brother twice a year?

Why would you ever want this? You realize Eli has never beaten Peyton, right?

Plus it's already been reported a few times that Peyton doesn't want to play in the same division as Eli, and also prefers to stay in the AFC.

I'm personally hoping he goes to Miami and brings Wayne with him to beat on Brady and the Pats terrible defense. I live in Boston and there's not much in football (besides the Giants winning of course) that I love more than watching the Pats get their asses kicked haha