Peyton not interested in Washington

Re: Peyton not interested in Washington

(edit)

WFAN just reported the same thing.

Miami here he comes

lol
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Seriously, I don't know why the rumors even started. There was NO WAY he was going to play against his brother twice a year. The only way they could land him is with a large contract, but this is Peyton Manning and there will be no shortage of teams offering large contracts. Washington has nothing else to offer.

[quote user="pino"]Seriously, I don't know why the rumors even started. There was NO WAY he was going to play against his brother twice a year. The only way they could land him is with a large contract, but this is Peyton Manning and there will be no shortage of teams offering large contracts. Washington has nothing else to offer.[/quote]

exactly.

Was never gonna happen.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

I knew he wouldnt have any interest in playing for them, Washington has a horrible front office and owner who thinks money solves everything but has no clue how to run a football team, If Eli and Archie didnt want Eli to play for a similar team... the chargers, then in no way would peyton ever don a redskins helmet imo.
    Ig: casefit - follow

Expect Washington to offer whatever it takes to move up to #2. At least 2 #1's and another pick..
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="King Sully"]I knew he wouldnt have any interest in playing for them, Washington has a horrible front office and owner who thinks money solves everything but has no clue how to run a football team, If Eli and Archie didnt want Eli to play for a similar team... the chargers, then in no way would peyton ever don a redskins helmet imo.[/quote]

its come out that eli and archie didnt want sd bc it'd mean to get to the SB at best itd have to be eli vs peyton in AFC CG. Faulk, who has history and knowledge of peyton, said peyton wouldnt play for any nfc team bc it'd mean eli and peyton couldnt both go to the sb...who knows tho at this stage of peytons career...if DC was the best shot for peyton to go to the SB he'd prob play there, but they ain't.

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="King Sully"]I knew he wouldnt have any interest in playing for them, Washington has a horrible front office and owner who thinks money solves everything but has no clue how to run a football team, If Eli and Archie didnt want Eli to play for a similar team... the chargers, then in no way would peyton ever don a redskins helmet imo.[/quote] its come out that eli and archie didnt want sd bc it'd mean to get to the SB at best itd have to be eli vs peyton in AFC CG. Faulk, who has history and knowledge of peyton, said peyton wouldnt play for any nfc team bc it'd mean eli and peyton couldnt both go to the sb...who knows tho at this stage of peytons career...if DC was the best shot for peyton to go to the SB he'd prob play there, but they ain't.[/quote]</P>

I don't believe that for a second. SD was a screwed up place with the AJ/Shottenhiemer drama. It was a disfunctional franchise and the Mannings knew it.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi