+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

Any news on the injuried guys?

Anyone have any updated news on our injuried players from last season? How they are rehabing and if they are looking good?

Marvin Austin - Torn Pec IRed all season after missing his senoir year at UNC. Its been 2 years since he played in a real game. He played a preseason game last year right?

Jon Goff - Torn ACL. Very interested with him because if he is on track, Giants will most likely resign him and he will be our starting MLB.

William Beatty - Detatched retna. Not sure the timetable for this one.

Re: Any news on the injuried guys?

The Giants were re-signing Goff so I'd assume his rehab went well.

I haven't heard anything about Marvin Austin but a torn pec is not something that usually will take more then a whole season to heal so I'd expect him back. How he actually performs we'll have to wait to see on.

T2 and the Giants have been negotiations to re-sign and I know a bunch of other teams are interested in T2 as well so I'd assume his rehab went well.

Will Beatty: No clue but haven't heard any questions about him coming back so I'd expect him back and in full form.
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

All-Pro

Re: Any news on the injuried guys?

I have not heard anything recently but awhile back i had heard that they were all progressing towards being at camp (barring FA, like with Goff). Will B. may have a tough time with the eye thing...
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***