[link]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/17683150/orson-charles-arrested-for-dui-friday[/link]

Every year there has to be one idiot. Charles is a borderline first rounder. Mistakes like even as second rounders can cost 100'000 dollars over the life of a rookie contract. Its really unbelievable

Former Georgia tight end Orson Charles, one of the three best tight end draft prospects in this class, was arrested for DUI on Friday morning.

That news was first reported by the Georgia student newspaper Red & Black. CBSSports.com has since confirmed with theAthens-Clarke County Police that Charles was arrested at 4:31 a.m. ET on Friday morning.

Charles was arrested for DUI and "minimum speed." Per the police office, that means "basically, he was driving too slow."

Reminds me of Black Sheep

Motorcycle Cop (David St. James): "Tell me, officer, do you have any idea how fast you were going?"
Mike: "Well, I got a 426 Hemi in her, Three-quarter cams, nitro boosters, I can get 'er up to as good as 155! Never do, though, of course, unless I'm chasing a cute chick in a Ferrari! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I guess I was goin' about 65, tops."
Motorcycle Cop: "Seven. Seven miles an hour! And normally, when I stop people, they pull onto the shoulder!