+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Orson Charles arrested

Orson Charles arrested

[link]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/17683150/orson-charles-arrested-for-dui-friday[/link]

Every year there has to be one idiot. Charles is a borderline first rounder. Mistakes like even as second rounders can cost 100'000 dollars over the life of a rookie contract. Its really unbelievable

Former Georgia tight end Orson Charles, one of the three best tight end draft prospects in this class, was arrested for DUI on Friday morning.

That news was first reported by the Georgia student newspaper Red & Black. CBSSports.com has since confirmed with theAthens-Clarke County Police that Charles was arrested at 4:31 a.m. ET on Friday morning.

Charles was arrested for DUI and "minimum speed." Per the police office, that means "basically, he was driving too slow."

Reminds me of Black Sheep

Motorcycle Cop (David St. James): "Tell me, officer, do you have any idea how fast you were going?"
    Mike: "Well, I got a 426 Hemi in her, Three-quarter cams, nitro boosters, I can get 'er up to as good as 155! Never do, though, of course, unless I'm chasing a cute chick in a Ferrari! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I guess I was goin' about 65, tops."
    Motorcycle Cop: "Seven. Seven miles an hour! And normally, when I stop people, they pull onto the shoulder!

Re: Orson Charles arrested

awesome...

we can take him at #64 and draft a stud OT or DE at #32
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

<font size="2">Dumb move man, dumb move. This guy just pissed away a couple hundred thousand easy. How far did he drop on the Giants big board and do you think they are even still taking interest in him?</font>

I doubt he would be completely off of the board but you can bet that the Giants wouldn't consider him till around their 5th pick at the least and that might be me thinking generously.

As someone who used to play football and was physically limited from going to the next level, it pisses me off every time I see a kid doing this. If I was really that reckless, I'd pay someone to constantly watch me and keep me away from doing stupid crap. Unbelievable...
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I doubt he would be completely off of the board but you can bet that the Giants wouldn't consider him till around their 5th pick at the least and that might be me thinking generously.

As someone who used to play football and was physically limited from going to the next level, it pisses me off every time I see a kid doing this. If I was really that reckless, I'd pay someone to constantly watch me and keep me away from doing stupid crap. Unbelievable...[/quote]<font size="2">He was projected as a 2nd or 3rd round pick, right?</font>

[quote user="heavyhitter"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I doubt he would be completely off of the board but you can bet that the Giants wouldn't consider him till around their 5th pick at the least and that might be me thinking generously.

As someone who used to play football and was physically limited from going to the next level, it pisses me off every time I see a kid doing this. If I was really that reckless, I'd pay someone to constantly watch me and keep me away from doing stupid crap. Unbelievable...[/quote]<font size="2">He was projected as a 2nd or 3rd round pick, right?</font>
    [/quote]

Mid to bottom of the second.

He was Mayock's favorite TE but behind Allen and Fleener in most everyone else's boards.
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

Even smart guys get DUI's. Look at Mckenzie. This changes nothing in my mind. He was a mid-late 2nd round prospect and still is.

He just plummeted on the Reese-O-meter.

Well hopefully he drops tremendously, so the Giants can pick him up in the 3rd or 4th round and pay him less money. Thanks Orson way to go bro keep up the good work...#SMH

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Reminds me of Black Sheep

Motorcycle Cop (David St. James): "Tell me, officer, do you have any idea how fast you were going?"
    Mike: "Well, I got a 426 Hemi in her, Three-quarter cams, nitro boosters, I can get 'er up to as good as 155! Never do, though, of course, unless I'm chasing a cute chick in a Ferrari! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I guess I was goin' about 65, tops."
    Motorcycle Cop: "Seven. Seven miles an hour! And normally, when I stop people, they pull onto the shoulder![/quote]I LOVE that movie

Officer Mehoff, Jack Mehoff
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

+ Reply to Thread