+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Bush

Michael Bush

Saw interesting article about signing Bush if they can't come to terms with restructuring Jacobs. Not sure if posted already as I've read this MB long enough to know that God forbid you bring up a topic already mentioned. Anyway here it is:

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...se-in-new-york

Re: Michael Bush

I don't think any RB is going to do very well on our team unless we solidify the o-line. That's where it all starts.

I still believe in AB and BJ as long as the line is strong. I'd go at least 1 more year with those 2 guys.

[quote user="JJC7301"]I don't think any RB is going to do very well on our team unless we solidify the o-line. That's where it all starts.

I still believe in AB and BJ as long as the line is strong. I'd go at least 1 more year with those 2 guys.[/quote]I would have to agree with you on what you have said.

[quote user="DaveBrown"]Saw interesting article about signing Bush if they can't come to terms with restructuring Jacobs. Not sure if posted already as I've read this MB long enough to know that God forbid you bring up a topic already mentioned. Anyway here it is:

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...se-in-new-york[/quote]

I would LOVE to get Bush (heh).

Just don't think we can afford him.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

All-Pro

it's all about the price, Bush is capable and 2 years younger than Jacobs, but with all teams having, at least, a 2 back system ... he's a player that many teams would pencil in as their #2 back, so his price may be just a little too high for us, but certainly worth a look

The Giants would have to show him the $
    The Gigalo with the most below

If were going to talk about free agent running backs I like Mike Tolbert.

We could get him reasonbly cheap, and he would be an upgrade on our 3rd down situations.

He has good size at 5'9' / 243 lbs and is only 26 years old.

Giants fan since the early 80s

I like him but how much is he going to want? I would rather we work out a deal with BJ.

I like Michael Bush or Peyton Hillis as a replacement of Jacobs...Jacobs biggest issue was his inability to get low when hitting the hole...sometimes he would breakout, but as he aged, he just didn't seem to have "it" anymore. if he ran along the line of scrimmage it would turn my stomach...his odds were terrible of squaring up to the line.

he will be a bengal or buc. way under the cap and need a back. he isnt gonna want another timeshare