+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Cap looking better

Brandon was a unusual back and his size definitely set a tone - but at 4.4 mill he just couldn't be kept as a second guy - maybe he still comes back after testing the market.

That said with Eli's restructure and this cut we should now be safely under the cap and perhaps room for more of our own FA'S and some cheap guys to fill in needs.

No one has to say it agin but the GMEN look for stars in the first 3 rounds (and dont usually ever draft need - they find that in FA) and then fill up on need in later rounds. So everyone saying they will draft a back or lb or TE just hasn't been watching for years. While they may do that it's only if they think they are BPA.

Re: Cap looking better

I have my thoughts on who the Giants will pick but I clearly have faith to put it in Reese hand when it come to football the guy make good adjustment. After this pass year with the Giants not really signing freeagents Reese new what was going on he knew he didn't need the big name players so I have much respect for the guy I have nothing negative to say I just sit and watch .

When is the cap limit actually announced?

"I test how other people deal with reality"

Will look much better when they cut canty and rolle

[quote user="Harooni"]Will look much better when they cut canty and rolle[/quote]I don't forsee one or both of them being cut. Maybe restructure, but not cut.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

[quote user="Harooni"]Will look much better when they cut canty and rolle[/quote]

Are you today's shock jock? [:O]
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

New TV revenue deals kick in 2014. That should boost the cap.

If one of them goes it' Canty not Rolle. he and KP already have great chemistry and I like our DBs from the U.

[quote user="XxBigWhitxX"]If one of them goes it' Canty not Rolle. he and KP already have great chemistry and I like our DBs from the U.[/quote]

I think the opposite. We don't have anyone who can do what Canty does. Maybe if Austin progresses.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

What is it that canty does so well thats worth the dough we pay him?