+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Here's to a GREAT Giant

On the day that Brandon Jacobs is no longer a Giant. I raise my glass to the guy who played his heart out, who worked his *** off, who was loved by him teammates, and who's attitude energized his teammates and the fans.

You were a great Giant BJ. You will be missed by this Giants fan. One of my favorite players over the 45 years I've been a Giants fan. You were a key contributor to some of my greatest memories of Big Blue.

You are a winner, a competitor and a great Giant. I wish you great success and especially great health after giving so much of yourself for our beloved team.

God Bless # 27.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Here's to a GREAT Giant

Great player, great person, great career. Was a true Giant . Forever remember Bradon Jacobs
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Veteran

Agree 100%. He did a lot for this franchise, and earned those two rings. He had a great career with the gmen. Best of luck to him wherever he goes.

Cosigned. The play that keeps coming to mind is the blitz pick-up in the Super Bowl.

here here!

Great post Morehead.

The only thing I loved more than Jacob's passion was watching him roll over people.

I'm going to miss him, and I wish him well.

Thanks Brandon.

[B]
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

[quote user="Morehead State"]

On the day that Brandon Jacobs is no longer a Giant. I raise my glass to the guy who played his heart out, who worked his *** off, who was loved by him teammates, and who's attitude energized his teammates and the fans.

You were a great Giant BJ. You will be missed by this Giants fan. One of my favorite players over the 45 years I've been a Giants fan. You were a key contributor to some of my greatest memories of Big Blue.

You are a winner, a competitor and a great Giant. I wish you great success and especially great health after giving so much of yourself for our beloved team.

God Bless # 27.

[/quote]Amen [B]
    No one remembers who came in second.

Bench Player

Great Post, He set a tone for the entire team. If he does sign with another team I hope we don't play them until 3-4 years from now. Otherwise we will have to tackle him

"20"

BJ #27 forever a giant!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

God Bless # 27.

[/quote]

Amen brother!