1. Man up, Giants! You proved you can take on the best. Play like your season is on the line, because it is.
2. Coughlin, don't mess with an offensive line that finally put a game together. Go Diehl, Petrus, Boothe, Snee, KMac.
3. Fewell, yes, mix in a little bit of three man rush, but use it sparingly and only after Romo is hearing footsteps ringing in his ears from a few hard hits. Don't be afraid to bring it once in a while.
4. Gilbride, show me you still have it! Throw in a wrinkle they aren't expecting. But attack that secondary, where Dallas is weakest.
5. Give the Oline help with Ware, chip him or double him all game long. Chip him with Ballard and then toss the screen.