+ Reply to Thread

Buy/Sell-Jacobs will be re-signed by Giants

What do you guys think? I think its a buy. He'll test the market and ultimately will see the Giants actually offered the most competitive offer.

It was reported that the two sides were only 500,000 dollars apart on the renegotiation. The Giants will let him set his own value by testing the market, and the Giants may even be able to sign him for a more cap friendly deal than had they just gave into his demands right now.

Banned

Re: Buy/Sell-Jacobs will be re-signed by Giants

Not a prayer....he is gone for good

[quote user="giantsfan420"]What do you guys think? I think its a buy. He'll test the market and ultimately will see the Giants actually offered the most competitive offer.

It was reported that the two sides were only 500,000 dollars apart on the renegotiation. The Giants will let him set his own value by testing the market, and the Giants may even be able to sign him for a more cap friendly deal than had they just gave into his demands right now.[/quote]
    I hope that you're right, but I think another team will sign him for more money.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]What do you guys think? I think its a buy. He'll test the market and ultimately will see the Giants actually offered the most competitive offer. It was reported that the two sides were only 500,000 dollars apart on the renegotiation. The Giants will let him set his own value by testing the market, and the Giants may even be able to sign him for a more cap friendly deal than had they just gave into his demands right now.[/quote]not for much more than the vet minimum.

please don't sign with the Eagles!!!

Sell, his time here is done

He has one or two good years left someone will buy it.