+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH***

Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH***

don't be surprised if the skins go for brandon jacobs as a backup for helu..they need protection for a young qb and brandon is a great blocking rb

[quote user="Cowboys Fan From Asia"][quote user="Hail"]The Cowgirls havent won jack since the Clinton years, so dont give me that crap either.

We're your biggest rivals, live with it [/quote]

The Redskins haven't won anything since the Clinton years either, so why would the Redskins be a bigger rival to the Giants than Dallas? Just because Washington beat New York twice in 2011? Doubt it.
    [/quote]

Actually, I amend that..........the Redskins have not won a Super Bowl since the George Herbert Walker Bush administration!...........O___O

Veteran

This thread makes me laugh cause when I saw it I assumed it was laughing at the REDSKINS - the annual OFFSEASON champs for giving up far to much for the 2nd overall pick. Three first rounders and a second rounder? are you kidding - thats ricky williams type nonsense. Not to mention Im not at RG3 supporter - but even if he does turn out to be the Franchise guy (HE BETTER WITH ALL THOSE PICKS GONE) he wont be ready to go next year - cam newton's year was INSANE and not happening again - this might make them better but he - like every qb will have a great deal of growing pains.

by the way the giants didn't give up this much for the first overall pick when they got eli - so yes HAHHAHAHAHAHA - champions of the offseason once again - YOUR WASHINGTON REDSKINS - WE PREFER TO WIN WHEN IT COUNTS.

[quote user="ShakeNBake"]I had the same reaction as the op, except because these idiots gave up 3 first rounders and a 2nd to move up 4 spots.
    [/quote]
    LOL< SMFH

[quote user="Hail"]Your most hated rival just became much more dangerous. We swept you with Grossman. Now with Griffin, you will he our bishes Step aside for the KINGS OF THE NFC EAST! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! HAIIIIILLLLL![/quote]</P>

lol . . . our "most hated rival" . . . . most Giants fans don't even think about the Redskins at all. </P>

I will take a Redskins sweep and a SB Championship every year. Bring it on.</P>

I for one am very happy that a division foe just gambled the next 10 years (that's about how long it wil take for your team to recover from this move if it doesn't work out) on one player, because we all know how the majority of Snyder's gambles work out . . . . . . </P>

[quote user="Hail"]Your most hated rival just became much more dangerous. We swept you with Grossman. Now with Griffin, you will he our <FONT color=#0000ff>bishes</FONT> Step aside for the KINGS OF THE NFC EAST! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! HAIIIIILLLLL![/quote]what are bishes? </P>

</P>

You guys have other holes to fill, RGIII can't do it on his own? And for you to think that the Redskins are our most hated rival? More dangerous? Nope---teams like the Saints, 49ers, Lions, Eagles, Packers, Cowboys are more dangerous or are more hated!</P>

</P>

Don't be so vain---we haven't hated you guys in years. Your QB position has been pathetic for quite some time!</P>
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket. You better hope he can play in the NFL.

This thread made me laugh too.

Amazing how some can find pleasure in knowing their team has as many wins against the Giants as NYG has Superbowl wins in 4 years.

I guess it's all about the small victories. We'll let you have them.

[quote user="Hail"]Your most hated rival just became much more dangerous. We swept you with Grossman. Now with Griffin, you will he our bishes

Step aside for the KINGS OF THE NFC EAST!

ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS!

HAIIIIILLLLL![/quote]

Our most hated rival?

Are you an Eagles fan now? With this deal, the Skins have once again set themselves back 5 years if he doesn't live up to the hype. 3 1st rounders and a 2nd?? Insane, but typical of Snyder. Read between the lines when you calm down a bit and you'll see why it was such a horrible deal.

So it finally sunk in that Peyton Manning wants nothing to do with your garbage organization?

Tell me, when's the last time a rookie stepped in and dominated the NFC East?

You've got a 2x Super Bowl MVP and two experienced veterans in the division, and you think you're kings of the NFC East? You are kings of NOTHING.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

+ Reply to Thread