+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH***

i will swap 2 games for the rings every year. Oh btw..our rivals are the birds!!! y'all the side kick...

Ouch, looks like you lost $36million in cap space.

JaMarcus Russell 2.0 throwing to Jabar Gaffney and Santana Moss. #winning.

Bench Player

Now what will you do after losing $36 million in cap space? You know what they say about karma.

Bench Player

[quote user="calzonesays"]JaMarcus Russell 2.0 throwing to Jabar Gaffney and Santana Moss. #winning.
    [/quote]

RG3 is most certainly not JaMarcus Russell 2.0... He doesn't strike me as the type of kid who would be caught sippin' on "purple drank".... and this isn't twitter. #justsayin

[quote user="Hail"][quote user="Bohemian"]By the way... take a number... because Philly will always be our number 1 enemy... the skins are but a footnote.
    [/quote]

I'm sorry, how many rings do the Eagles have? Did the Eagles sweep you, this year?

The Cowgirls havent won jack since the Clinton years, so dont give me that crap either.

We're your biggest rivals, live with it [/quote]Biggest rivals and somehow you still manage to end up at the bottom of the NFC East every year! Now, I am OK losing twice to the Skins and winning a SB.

[quote user="Hail"]Your most hated rival just became much more dangerous. We swept you with Grossman. Now with Griffin, you will he our bishes

Step aside for the KINGS OF THE NFC EAST!

ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS! ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS!

HAIIIIILLLLL![/quote]

The ones that should be laughing are the Rams because they got by far the better end of that deal.

Bench Player

RG3 will have 2 great receivers to throw to in Morgan and Garcon. LOL!!!!!

All-Pro

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]By the title, I thought this was going to be about Sanchez getting an extension.[/quote]</P>

I thought it was going to be about what the Redskins gave up in the trade. </P>

congrats skins fans for signing 3 #2 wrs. Now you guys used to be the annoying "Fly" on our back but now your a "horsefly" a bit more annoying but The NY Giants are a Tank (Superbowl Champs) and will squash all teams en route to a 5th superbowl title.

Sorry but the New England Patriots have become more of a rival than the insignificant impotent Redskins.
    Years of mediocrity has rendered your team as nothing more than a mere nuisance on our schedule twice a year.