+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Mock revamped.....

Ok....appeasing the TE people here....2 TEs picked!! And how about first 4 picks are offense.... I know this doesn't include our supplemental picks, but I would say with those we can grab a OLB, and possibly another OL or DL

1 (32) Coby Fleener TE
    2 (64) Zebrie Sanders OT
    3 (96) Robert Turbin RB
    4(128) Dwight Jones WR
    5 (160) Donnie Fletcher CB
    5 (comp) Olivier Vernon DE
    6 (192) Tysyn Hartman FS
    7 (224) James Hanna TE
    7 (comp)

Re: Mock revamped.....

I love the first 5 picks for the most part. Although I'm not a fan on taking on a flyer on James Hanna. If we had depth, maybe but I think they could look into more proven options for that 2nd TE spot.

I think Jones in 4th round is a poor choice. He seems to inconsistent for my liking to warrant that high of a draft choice. I'd replace that with a receiver like Brian Quick, Cunningham, and maybe mcnutt if he lasts there

[quote user="Neverend"]I love the first 5 picks for the most part. Although I'm not a fan on taking on a flyer on James Hanna. If we had depth, maybe but I think they could look into more proven options for that 2nd TE spot.

I think Jones in 4th round is a poor choice. He seems to inconsistent for my liking to warrant that high of a draft choice. I'd replace that with a receiver like Brian Quick, Cunningham, and maybe mcnutt if he lasts there[/quote] I've seen quick as high as the patriots pick in rd 1 I don't think he's there past mid third. Some team is gonna fall in love with his skill set and snap him up earlier then we all think.

Turbin,oline,TE & WR.....everything else D....

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]Ok....appeasing the TE people here....2 TEs picked!! And how about first 4 picks are offense.... I know this doesn't include our supplemental picks, but I would say with those we can grab a OLB, and possibly another OL or DL 1 (32) Coby Fleener TE 2 (64) Zebrie Sanders OT 3 (96) Robert Turbin RB 4(128) Dwight Jones WR 5 (160) Donnie Fletcher CB 5 (comp) Olivier Vernon DE 6 (192) Tysyn Hartman FS 7 (224) James Hanna TE 7 (comp)[/quote] I am not a fan of Zerbie Sanders at all.. I got him as one of my busts of this draft... Turbin, and Hartman are 2players i've spoke highly about, and i like Fletcher in RD 5, and Dwight Jones in RD 4 is solid value... Hanna's got some upside, but is kinda smallish, seems like a jacob tamme type...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="GGTM_1977"]Ok....appeasing the TE people here....2 TEs picked!! And how about first 4 picks are offense.... I know this doesn't include our supplemental picks, but I would say with those we can grab a OLB, and possibly another OL or DL 1 (32) Coby Fleener TE 2 (64) Zebrie Sanders OT 3 (96) Robert Turbin RB 4(128) Dwight Jones WR 5 (160) Donnie Fletcher CB 5 (comp) Olivier Vernon DE 6 (192) Tysyn Hartman FS 7 (224) James Hanna TE 7 (comp)[/quote]* I* am not a fan of Zerbie Sanders at all.. I got him as one of my busts of this draft...** Turbin, and Hartman are 2players i've spoke highly about, and i like Fletcher in RD 5, and Dwight Jones in RD 4 is solid value... Hanna's got some upside, but is kinda smallish, seems like a jacob tamme type...*[/quote]

Hanna is like 6'4 252lbs.......her is no where near a Jacob Tammee or a Travis Beckum size TE. Yes he would be a raw player we would have to work on, but he has speed, and could be good for the passing game. As I have said before we could TEACH him how to block properly.