+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Peyton Hillis???

Lets be honest..we all know Hillis is a head case and has taken some blows to the brain..CIA?? really??...but dude, the guy runs NORTH and SOUTH...he can CATCH....he LOWERS HIS SHOULDER PADS...and i belive would be a far greater compliment to Bradshaw than Jacobs was....for some reason, Brandon started shuffling his feet at the line instead of hitting the line head on with his pads low and weight....I saw try Hillis for a couple of years....if he can be afforded.

Re: Peyton Hillis???

Do you really think that Hillis will demand less than Jacobs? I say no. And even if it was possible, I would not want Hillis, considering that there are other RBs out there who could be more consistent.

God make it stop

Ain't a nickles worth of difference between the 2 so if you can sign him for what they were willing to pay Jacobs I'd say GO For IT JR!! hmmmm

Ht Wt 40-yd dash
    10-yd split 20-yd split 20-ss
    3-cone
    Vert
    Broad
    BP
    Wonderlic

6 ft * in 240 * lb 4.57** s 1.59 * s 2.68 * s 4.24 ** s 7.15 * s 35" ** in 9 ft 9 * in 26 rep 17
    Ht Wt 40-yd dash
    10-yd split 20-yd split 20-ss
    3-cone
    Vert
    Broad
    BP

6 ft 4? in 267 lb 4.56 s 1.69 s 2.72 s 4.49 s 7.54 s 37 in 9 ft 10 in 19 rep

Someone shoot me now

NO

Stand with Cruz!

[quote user="giantscolombia"]NO[/quote]

MAYBE?

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="giantscolombia"]NO[/quote]

MAYBE?[/quote]

MAYBE NOT? But they need at least 1 240 pound + RB in this system right?

I would definately consider Hillis...I totally see him as the better back over Jacobs and has a downhill style that neither Jacobs nor Bradshaw exhibit. (I do wonder if that is RB coach's fault). Jacobs can't get it done...I believe Hillis does