+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Don't the teams pick the uniforms, not some company?

Why is everyone worried about the Nike changing around uniforms in the NFL? If I am not mistaken, The Giants pick what their uniform looks like, not Reebok and not Nike, The Giants.

Re: Don't the teams pick the uniforms, not some company?

Nike has some say in the new uni designs, but all designs have to be approved not only by the teams, but by the NFL, as well.

Our new unis might be a little different, but I wouldn't expect any kind of radical change.

Id like to remove the red from uniforms especially those butt ugly . alternative red jerseys . We are the big blue . The Big red is gum not football

[quote user="Big Blue 418"]Id like to remove the red from uniforms especially those butt ugly . alternative red jerseys . We are the big blue . The Big red is gum not football[/quote]

We did away with the all red uniforms but the current aways are nice

[quote user="miken609"][quote user="Big Blue 418"]Id like to remove the red from uniforms especially those butt ugly . alternative red jerseys . We are the big blue . The Big red is gum not football[/quote]

We did away with the all red uniforms but the current aways are nice[/quote]
    Im not a fan of the Red . I rather go back to the 80's look minimal red and mostly blue and white

[quote user="Big Blue 418"][quote user="miken609"][quote user="Big Blue 418"]Id like to remove the red from uniforms especially those butt ugly . alternative red jerseys . We are the big blue . The Big red is gum not football[/quote]

Im not a fan of the Red . I rather go back to the 80's look minimal red and mostly blue and white[/quote]

Our current home uniforms have less red than the ones in the 80s/90s did.

Our uniforms won't be any different next year other than having a nike logo on the sleeves.

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"][quote user="Big Blue 418"][quote user="miken609"][quote user="Big Blue 418"]Id like to remove the red from uniforms especially those butt ugly . alternative red jerseys . We are the big blue . The Big red is gum not football[/quote]

Im not a fan of the Red . I rather go back to the 80's look minimal red and mostly blue and white[/quote]

Our current home uniforms have less red than the ones in the 80s/90s did.

Our uniforms won't be any different next year other than having a nike logo on the sleeves.
    [/quote]

I like our home uniforms . Don't care for the white and red away jerseys . Should be more blue in them and less red

Banned

[quote user="miken609"]Why is everyone worried about the Nike changing around uniforms in the NFL? If I am not mistaken, The Giants pick what their uniform looks like, not Reebok and not Nike, The Giants.[/quote]

They won't and they can't, but the prices are going up....that is really the only concern.

I would bet they make a slight change. Nothing drastic. It would be more. They stand to sell more jerseys if they unveil a new look.

Have no fear, Harooni is on the GIANTS uniform selection committee. He's in charge of tightness of fit []
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1