+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i just cant get over feeling

like we really got screwed..i hate harping on refs...but why are they apologizing now? They know they fked up..countless calls in favor of the packers..tripping on jpp never called..illegal formation on deihl was bs..we all know the Ballard and Jennings calls were bs also..i mean cmon man..are team has been playing lackluster for weeks..we finally show heart..and get fked by the refs..damn

Re: i just cant get over feeling

+1

I'm over it. Have a brew. Worked for me.

Wait for the usual well called game in Dallas.

[quote user="fourth&forever"]I'm over it. Have a brew. Worked for me.[/quote]

ive had plenty lol and i was kinda of over it..but now the refs apologizing put me in a bad mood again..cause it confirms what all of us already knew..in 06-07 when the pats were on their run..that had one game against the ravens..that was a complete sham..dont know how many of you watched it but plenttttty of bad calls to go around..i feel the the nfl wants to propel certain teams to remain undefeated cause its captivating and draws people in or whatever..but its bs..and i can only hope we see green bay again in the playoffs..cause it will be different

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="fourth&forever"]I'm over it. Have a brew. Worked for me.[/quote] ive had plenty lol and i was kinda of over it..but now the refs apologizing put me in a bad mood again..cause it confirms what all of us already knew..in 06-07 when the pats were on their run..that had one game against the ravens..that was a complete sham..dont know how many of you watched it but plenttttty of bad calls to go around..i feel the the nfl wants to propel certain teams to remain undefeated cause its captivating and draws people in or whatever..but its bs..and i can only hope we see green bay again in the playoffs..cause it will be different[/quote]To whom has the NFL apologized?

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="fourth&forever"]I'm over it. Have a brew. Worked for me.[/quote]

ive had plenty lol and i was kinda of over it..but now the refs apologizing put me in a bad mood again..cause it confirms what all of us already knew..in 06-07 when the pats were on their run..that had one game against the ravens..that was a complete sham..dont know how many of you watched it but plenttttty of bad calls to go around..i feel the the nfl wants to propel certain teams to remain undefeated cause its captivating and draws people in or whatever..but its bs..and i can only hope we see green bay again in the playoffs..cause it will be different[/quote]
    Don't expect better calls sunday. Zebras love the turdboys even more than Green Bay..

[quote user="fourth&forever"]Don't expect better calls sunday. Zebras love the turdboys even more than Green Bay..[/quote]

The refs love the Cowboys??? Are we watching the same Dallas games?

the nfl would love nothing more than to have an undefeated team win the sb...NYG spoiled the Pats undefeated season by party crashing...if we handle our business, we'll be crashing the party again....

[quote user="Cowboys Fan From Asia"][quote user="fourth&forever"]Don't expect better calls sunday. Zebras love the turdboys even more than Green Bay..[/quote]

The refs love the Cowboys???? * * * We must not be watching the same games.
    [/quote]

at times they do favor cowboys..i wont sit here and say it happens every game..but the last redskins game against you that went into overtime had alottttt of questionable calls