+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

With 27 gone, I need a new Jersey...

Like Wheatley and Shockey before him, I'm now forced to retire my jacobs jersey. How do I find out who has the longest contract to ensure the longest duration I can have a jersey for. Haha.

I should just go for the sure thing in manning but am also considering: tuck, JPP, and bradshaw

Veteran

Re: With 27 gone, I need a new Jersey...

im only buying the new authentic with my name and old highschool number.. i'm tired of spending $260 on jerseys of player that will leave.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Starter

Can't go wrong with #88

10 would be the obvious choice. 91 also comes to mind. Or, if you want to be crazy about it, take 5.

I don't have a Jacobs jersey and proudly will buy one. I was about to but came way late and short but neverless I love the big guy and wear it just for the memories.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="Bohemian"]10 would be the obvious choice.* 91 also comes to mind. Or, if you want to be crazy about it, take 5.
    [/quote]

Haha, I thought about 5

I'm a big Notre Dame fan so I was thinking of tuck first. Does anyone know how many years he's got left on his contract? I'd like my next authentic jersey to last a good 4-5yrs

[quote user="G-Men Surg."]I don't have a Jacobs jersey and proudly will buy one. I was about to but came way late and short but neverless I love the big guy and wear it just for the memories.[/quote]

yes sir! although i did get the Cruz super bowl jersey (which was pretty nice itself), i will still wear my jacobs jersey with pride. a hell of a giant, that man was.

BOOM!!!

[quote user="jparmer"]Like Wheatley and Shockey before him, I'm now forced to retire my jacobs jersey. How do I find out who has the longest contract to ensure the longest duration I can have a jersey for. Haha. I should just go for the sure thing in manning but am also considering: tuck, JPP, and bradshaw[/quote]You need to decide if you are an Offense or Defense guy and then I would go with either Cruz or JPP. I also have to retire my Jacobs jersey to add to my collection of Barber,Shockey,Burress and Taylor. I have Tuck left and am getting tired of having to buy new ones. I need to find replacement nameplates and then frame the "old" nameplates for hanging unless a Giants number is actually retired. Then I can frame the whole jersey.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

We will have another 27 very soon. He goes by the nickname "the polish hammer". Or hyno. Henry has worn 27 since basically forever, up until this year. I anticipate my guy hyno to try and go back to 27. We have had some great 27s. I think we already have another. Go jints.....

[quote user="jparmer"]Like Wheatley and Shockey before him, I'm now forced to retire my jacobs jersey. How do I find out who has the longest contract to ensure the longest duration I can have a jersey for. Haha.

I should just go for the sure thing in manning but am also considering: tuck, JPP, and bradshaw[/quote]

jpp is a good one to go with, nicks as well..if u wanna change it up linval joesph would be cool..he is a beast and will be here for a long time imo.