+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rotoworld says we go RB in F***

Per Rotoworld:

Ahmad Bradshaw - RB - Giants
    The Giants are expected to target a replacement for Brandon Jacobs, following his release from the team.
    Bradshaw's durability issues remain a concern, and D.J. Ware and Da'Rel Scott haven't done enough to prove capable of being full-time backups. Potential low-cost free agent options for the Giants include Ryan Grant, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, and Peyton Hillis.

Re: Rotoworld says we go RB in F***

Not so sure that BGE will be cheap enough for us. I can't see us spending more than 2 million (cap hit) on a RB for the 2012 season. But I think BGE is very underrated and is great in ball security, which for Coughlin is huge. All BGE does is follow gap assignments and his blocking, good blocker and adequate reciever.

I'll say it again if we can get cheap enough I would go after Mike Tolbert.

Veteran

Agreed - BGE is nothing flashy but NEVER fumbles - follows his blockers and runs hard - again depends on price tag.

Hillis - Is probably more expensive an option - when healthy and not jawing is a hard runner and an excellent option as a receiving back as well - but again he will probably want more.

Tolbert - runs hard - another option out of the backfield as well and has a good nose for the end zone.

i like hillis and tolbert. i feel like hillis is the better runner, and both can catch the ball well out of the backfield. im not sure if either is a very good pass blocker. BJ thrived in that area so hell be tough to replace in that regard

When I first heard that "The Law Firm" has never fumbled, even in college, my head almost exploded.

Veteran

[quote user="KidA"]When I first heard that "The Law Firm" has never fumbled, even in college, my head almost exploded.
    [/quote]

I heard he has never fumbles a ball ever dating back from high school. I could be wrong though

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="KidA"]When I first heard that "The Law Firm" has never fumbled, even in college, my head almost exploded.
    [/quote]

I heard he has never fumbles a ball ever dating back from high school. I could be wrong though[/quote]No you're right. Announcers say it every game he touches the ball lol.

What on earth is with this board's word filter? Can't even say haha

Give me Davin Meggett in the 5th.....His daddy was a personal favorite of mine before the whole rape thing