+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Appears the salary cap will be 120.6 million

Not sure where we stand now, but it's around what it was last year (120.375 mil).

Re: Appears the salary cap will be 120.6 million

we still need to make more cuts, even if we are just under we have many fa's to re-sign and rookies too.

Coughlin using his Tablet

[quote user="Harooni"]we still need to make more cuts, even if we are just under we have many fa's to re-sign and rookies too.
    [/quote]A move I'd do is take Kiwi's one year left (at 6 mil cap hit), throw it out the window and give him a 3 year extension with a decent amount of guarantees and low base salaries.

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Harooni"]we still need to make more cuts, even if we are just under we have many fa's to re-sign and rookies too.
    [/quote]A move I'd do is take Kiwi's one year left (at 6 mil cap hit), throw it out the window and give him a 3 year extension with a decent amount of guarantees and low base salaries.[/quote]

agreed. I'm not worried about the cap really anymore, theres plenty reese can do that gives us more than enough cap room needed.

i'm actually excited for when FA starts bc i think a lot of people will be shocked with who we bring in to look at...I believe the cap will be released the day of or day before FA officially starts, I remember reading that.

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="Harooni"]we still need to make more cuts, even if we are just under we have many fa's to re-sign and rookies too.
    [/quote]A move I'd do is take Kiwi's one year left (at 6 mil cap hit), throw it out the window and give him a 3 year extension with a decent amount of guarantees and low base salaries.[/quote] problem is,kiwi is going to eventualy want pass rushed $$$.....wether its with us or not.....he's not going to want to get tied up in a 3 year deal & get paid like a OLB.

They were saying it's going to be higher than last season. How is that any different?
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]They were saying it's going to be higher than last season. How is that any different?
    [/quote]250k higher

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]They were saying it's going to be higher than last season. How is that any different?
    [/quote]250k higher[/quote]

I know that's nothing like they were talking about.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]They were saying it's going to be higher than last season. How is that any different?
    [/quote]250k higher[/quote]

I know that's nothing like they were talking about.
    [/quote]Only thing I have heard is that it was expected to stay the same. Either way we got screwed.

[/quote]A move I'd do is take Kiwi's one year left (at 6 mil cap hit), throw it out the window and give him a 3 year extension with a decent amount of guarantees and low base salaries.[/quote]
    good move , i think his number is high also. hopefully he doesnt feel "insulted" like osi and bj

Coughlin using his Tablet