+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EVEN THE EGIRLS REALIZE ELI IS ELITE!!

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com...#entry16354795

This is kind funny to listen to their fans bash the dog beater and the management and finally come to terms that Eli is a elite QB. Makes one laugh actully especial since all these pukes around the league and the arm chair QB's of the football sports programs at the beginning of last season were questioning Eli's opinion that he should be in the top 5 QB's

My how the tune has changed

Re: EVEN THE EGIRLS REALIZE ELI IS ELITE!!

cant get the link to work?

I really think that they miss McNabb's leadership. Vick may be a better athlete, but not a leader at all.

It does not matter what others say about Eli, he just keeps winning championships... and that is more than any Philly player has ever done.

Yeah, it's amazing but having 2 SBs seems to be what it takes to shut up the delusional Philly critics who were never able to see any good in Eli from the beginning.

I ran into an old boss who is an Eagles fan and spouted all the propaganda about "Eli Melting" and "Eli the Terrible" who I remember after the 2006 playoff loss told me "The Giants will never make it to a Super Bowl with Eli.".

Then he won one. So nice coming in at noon the day after the Super Bowl to a building full of Eagles fans.

Then he won two, after I haven't seen him in a while. He's got nothing to say anymore
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

All-Pro

[quote user="Drez"]http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com...#entry16354795
    [/quote]

I'd take Vick over Eli for my CFL team..

Biggest problem with Vick is he just isnt tough enough.He doesnt have the frame to handle an NFL Beating. I think Robert Griffin will have the same problem.The guy already has blown out an ACL

[quote user="IRISHFISTS17"]
    http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com...#entry16354795

This is kind funny to listen to their fans bash the dog beater and the management and finally come to terms that Eli is a elite QB. Makes one laugh actully especial since all these pukes around the league and the arm chair QB's of the football sports programs at the beginning of last season were questioning Eli's opinion that he should be in the top 5 QB's

My how the tune has changed
    [/quote]</P>

Nice fianally some props from our bitter rivals... Dallas and Skins fans finally have same sort of respect for what eli has done.</P>

scarry thing is, i dont even think eli has hit his prime yet or better yet, his best seasons. i think we will see better out of him and a few more SB MVPs before he is done playing</P>
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Drez"]http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com...#entry16354795
    [/quote]

I'd take Vick over Eli for my CFL team..[/quote]

+1

I read 3 pages of their comments and I have to say OMG are they dumb. They can't have a conversation without foul language to express themselves. I am no prude by any means, and have used some words in combination that most people have never thought of or heard, but they are idiots. They can't even have a cohesive conversation.