+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All-Pro

What is your biggest concern for next season?

Mine is the secondary. Webster is solid and I think Prince will be a very good CB, but what if thy lose Ross and TT to FA? Honestly Ross played ok this year and we have no idea how TT will be after tearing the the same ACL twice, but at least they add depth. Will Witherspoon be ok? I actually think the guy on the practice squad, Bing, could be decent for depth. Little small but fast. Will Grant be back?

There is pleanty of time to work it all out, but I hope they have some quality depth to start the season.

I would also like to see them get the running game fixed. How great would it be for teams to try and shut down the passing game and they just run the ball all over them? I remember a game where they showed some stats on the Giants running game since TC has been head coach. They where always like a top 5 running team until this year.

Re: What is your biggest concern for next season?

Harooni and Burier mating and producing the Anti-Christ of the Giants MB.
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

O-line. Must be rebuilt.

TE. We are devastated.

RB. Bradshaw's at the end and won't make a full season, someone has to step up. Hopefully we draft a bruiser.

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

All-Pro

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]O-line.* Must be rebuilt.

TE.* We are devastated.

RB.* Bradshaw's at the end and won't make a full season, someone has to step up.* Hopefully we draft a bruiser.

[/quote]

I think the OL might be ok. I like Beatty and Brewer might be an upgrade at RT. I think Baas will benefit from a full camp in the summer and hopefully he can stay healthy. That should make Snee play better as well. He had a struggling RT and Center to deal with this past season.

As far as RB, I'm hoping Scott can be that dangerous threat out of the backfield. So they lose Manningham. Now they add another threat. Throw team off a bit.

I do think they will sign a TE in FA and draft one. Not sure which round but it doesn't really matter. Look at the TE's Reese has gotten and how they have contributed.

RB for sure. Bradshaw is just a mess. He wont be in this league for much longer.

We have no idea what we have with these other backs. Bradshaw gets injured early, these other guys cant step up and suddenly we are in serious trouble.

Id like for them to bring in a guy like Cedric Benson or Peyton Hillis.

The same as last year - O-line. RB now as well.
    TE doesn't really worry me as there isn't too much emphasis on the position in Gilbride's offense and there are plenty available.

Oline Oline Oline ... from that all good things Offense are derived.
    I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

OL

Id like to see help in the 2ndary, Oline and TE... RB has crept on that list now...
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

[quote user="Kruunch"]Harooni and Burier mating and producing the Anti-Christ of the Giants MB.[/quote]LMAO

OK, well that is def #1, but other concerns would be....

-Solidifying our OL
    - Who's our MLB
    - Who's our Nickelback
    - Who's our TE (other than Pascoe)

But 1st and foremost, we need to patch up our OL. We need that monster running game that we USED to have
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers