+ Reply to Thread

Offseason is going slow

Is it just me or is this offseason going by slow already? It will be an interesting year next season. I think this bounty scandal will wreck the Saints. I think Chicago might be back in the mix next year with the Lions failing to make the postseason. Carolina might be a dangerous team next season with Cam Newton getting better. I think the Gmen will be good next season and hopefully my Packers will be back in the mix.

Re: Offseason is going slow

Slow down, I'm still waiting to see what the Giants' XLVI rings look like, and there's free agency upon us tomorrow and then the draft.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

This off season cant go by slow enough for me. Gotta savor this while it last lol I'm sure you felt the same way last year lol

[quote user="BigBlue187"]This off season cant go by slow enough for me.* Gotta savor this while it last lol* I'm sure you felt the same way last year lol
    [/quote]
    +1.

Starter

Things will pick up tommorow!

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Is it just me or is this offseason going by slow already? It will be an interesting year next season. I think this bounty scandal will wreck the Saints. I think Chicago might be back in the mix next year with the Lions failing to make the postseason. Carolina might be a dangerous team next season with Cam Newton getting better. I think the Gmen will be good next season and hopefully my Packers will be back in the mix.[/quote]

less than 24 hours til the madness begins
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Yeah I did feel the same way last year and I went through the offseason reading alot of summaries of our super bowl season. We had a much similar season to you guys in our super bowl season losing to bad teams early in the season then getting hot at the end of the year and never looking back to winning our super bowl.