+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Greatest teams of all time?

[link]http://www.nfl.com/features/bracketology/alltimeteams?module=HP11_cp[/link]

how far do you see our teams making it?

My prediction.

90's giants are one and done.

86 giants make is to sweet 16.

07 giants to 2nd round

11 giants to second round
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Re: Greatest teams of all time?

I think this year's Packer team was one of the best but we peaked early this season and last season we got hot at the end of the season and won it all. I think the 07 Giants are pretty equal to the 11 Giants.

That needs more Giants votes...really the Giants of 07 losing to the strike champion 82 Redskins... that's a joke.

[quote user="Pksoze"]That needs more Giants votes...really the Giants of 07 losing to the strike champion 82 Redskins... that's a joke.[/quote]

Weird mine says the 07 giants are winning with 55%?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Pksoze"]That needs more Giants votes...really the Giants of 07 losing to the strike champion 82 Redskins... that's a joke.[/quote]

Weird mine says the 07 giants are winning with 55%?[/quote] Same.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

That vote changed fast

All-Pro

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][link]http://www.nfl.com/features/bracketology/alltimeteams?module=HP11_cp[/link] how far do you see our teams making it? My prediction. 90's giants are one and done. 86 giants make is to sweet 16. 07 giants to 2nd round 11 giants to second round[/quote]

who wins it all.. '94 49ers? that was a killer team

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][link]http://www.nfl.com/features/bracketology/alltimeteams?module=HP11_cp[/link]

how far do you see our teams making it?

My prediction.

90's giants are one and done.

86 giants make is to sweet 16.

07 giants to 2nd round

11 giants to second round[/quote]

So far I am right in my predictions , 86 giants should beat the 04 pats.

GO GIANTS!

'86 should get the farthest, but I don't think too far.

Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if the 07 pats make it farther than all 4 giants teams.

Not being flashy/having big names will obscure all of these great teams.

the 11 giants are eliminated?
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."