+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Boss???

Veteran

Kevin Boss???

@JasonLaCanfora: Raiders are releasing TE Kevin Boss, move will be made by tomorrow. Giants need a TE. I'm just saying ... #freeagency

This one actually could have potential... He already knows the system. What do you guys think?

Re: Kevin Boss???

Just saw this.... assuming he will come cheap after he saw how terrible it was departing us(the defending champs) maybe he'll come back

I'm all for it... wait wasn't he injured last season?

How many dropped passes did he have last season?
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Injury prone, and what would the price be? He doesn't protect his body, and I used to sweat every hit.

[quote user="dayeh33"]@JasonLaCanfora: Raiders are releasing TE Kevin Boss, move will be made by tomorrow. Giants need a TE. I'm just saying ... #freeagency

This one actually could have potential... He already knows the system. What do you guys think?[/quote]

as much as i love boss, he has the concussion issue
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Sure,bring him back on the cheap!
    ALL IN!

def. bring him back on the cheap.

boss, smith...welcome home. solves depth issues and should be perfect with our cap situation. thank u oakland for giving him a huge guaranteed pay day so we wont have to! same to you philly!

Natural fit, knows the offense (big plus), fills a need, shouldn't be too expensive.

Veteran

As much as I like Boss, not sure if this is a great fit. I feel like a guy like Carlson has more upside. Boss is one concussion away from retirement.

Yes, the Giants should bring back every player they can from 2007. Smith, Boss Burress, Mitchell, Daniels, Wilson, McQuarters, Madison.

[quote user="GiantLife615"]Yes, the Giants should bring back every player they can from 2007. Smith, Boss Burress, Mitchell, Daniels, Wilson, McQuarters, Madison.
    [/quote]

Why not throw in Barber and Shockey?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80