Boss to be cut by raiders

All over twitter.

You know we could end up with Boss AND Steve Smith back hah

Re: Boss to be cut by raiders

If we can afford both absolutely.

[quote user="Connor"]All over twitter.

You know we could end up with Boss AND Steve Smith back hah[/quote]

Boss I would LOVE back, not Smith. Boss seemed upset he had to leave, even twited how he loved it in NY ($ talks), but Smith started talking sh*t on facebook about how the Eagles were the "it" team, or something liket that.

The humble always return.
    I miss Red Hook!

Hasn't he had quite a few concussions in a short period of time?

Veteran

[quote user="BornBrooklyn"]Hasn't he had quite a few concussions in a short period of time?[/quote]

That's why you give him a short term deal, not guaranteed money like the Raiders did.

I think it makes sense for us. He knows our offense obviously, and he wouldn't be a starter on most teams like he would be for us so I don't think there will be many teams to outbid us.

He's a good stopgap solution *if* we are going to draft a TE.

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="BornBrooklyn"]Hasn't he had quite a few concussions in a short period of time?[/quote]

That's why you give him a short term deal, not guaranteed money like the Raiders did[/quote]

You couldn't blame him. Al Davis was stupid with $$. Look what he did with Russell.
    I miss Red Hook!

[quote user="BornBrooklyn"]Hasn't he had quite a few concussions in a short period of time?[/quote]
    This + 1

def. bring him back on the cheap.

boss, smith...welcome home. solves depth issues and should be perfect with our cap situation. thank u oakland for giving him a huge guaranteed pay day so we wont have to! same to you philly!

All-Pro

I want a TE that has 2 knees.....who cares if sees double and can't tell the difference between Eli and Tuck...the man has 2 knees...

I'll be honest Im concerned about the fact that he has had quite a bit of concussions, that said I'm not opposed to seeing him back if he doesn't break the bank.