+ Reply to Thread

T Levi Brown available

What say you guys? Release DD, use the money we would pay him and offer Brown a contract?
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

" I'll also remind you that Reuben Randle is a greater threat than Jason Witten."

Re: T Levi Brown available

good one.

Hope to God this was sarcasm.... [:|]
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Eh. He's barely an upgrade over Diehl and would probably cost more than his actual value.

From what I have observed of Levi Brown, I would bring him in as depth for guard. Tackle, no chance I'd take him -- he's a bust.

But just like years prior, the Cardinals had to cut Leonard Davis, another highly drafted Tackle and the Cowboys turned him into an all pro guard for a few years.

3 years, 6 million and you might get a nice guard out of the whole thing.

1st round bust....the Cards had a terrible Oline and he was a significant part of that rating!...So No!

He is awful in pass protection...no thanks! Eric Winston or Jared Gaither are better options.

[quote user="gmen0820"]From what I have observed of Levi Brown, I would bring him in as depth for guard. Tackle, no chance I'd take him -- he's a bust. But just like years prior, the Cardinals had to cut Leonard Davis, another highly drafted Tackle and the Cowboys turned him into an all pro guard for a few years. 3 years, 6 million and you might get a nice guard out of the whole thing.[/quote]

Something like this would be more in line with what I was thinking if we were to pick up Brown. But, hell, you never know, Flaherty has been known to work wonders.

I still think we pass, though.