+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

London Fletcher?

Now I usually hate threads like this but Newsday reported yesterday that he might be on the Giants radar. They said he has always been a favorite of Tom Coughlins.

Thoughts?

All-Pro

Re: London Fletcher?

isnt he like 38

[quote user="lawl"]isnt he like 38[/quote]
    Yeah he's getting up there but he still plays hard and doesn't miss a down. He's one of the most unappreciated players in the league. He's great.

May be a good pickup. He knows the NFC east and could be an asset for the right price.

that dude could play for me ANYDAY!

Integral part of the Rams D when they won the SB as "The Greatest Show on Turf". He's a Natural Born Leader

If he's capable of playing another season like he has throughout his entire career, let's go get him.

Man I would rather go with a young guy reeking havoc in the trenches,not a knock against Fletcher.He is getting up there and lets say he does come in and do well,he won't last that much longer and we are back to square one looking for another LB to plug in.I say lets get a young pick up and lets finish with this search for at least the next 7,8 yrs.

[quote user="cornerback30"]Man I would rather go with a young guy reeking havoc in the trenches,not a knock against Fletcher.He is getting up there and lets say he does come in and do well,he won't last that much longer and we are back to square one looking for another LB to plug in.I say lets get a young pick up and lets finish with this search for at least the next 7,8 yrs.
    [/quote]
    As a stop-gap he'd be terrific - much like Deon Grant has been. He's as solid as they come. It'd be great to have someone like that in there mentoring the young guys.

London Fletcher is...

eternal

love

jealousy

touch

forever

intense

passion

obession

Spend the money on our own players, or at least building up the o-line.