+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Earth, Wind, and Fire 2.0

Starring Mike Tolbert as Earth, LaMichael James as Wind, and Ahmad Bradshaw as Fire coming Fall 2012.

Thoughts? Tolbert could be used as a goalline and 3rd down back, james as the 3d down darren sproles type player, and ahmad as the starter.

Re: Earth, Wind, and Fire 2.0

I'd rather see Scott as Wind. Also Tolbert has more to offer than just 3rd down and goal line.

I don't mind that D.J. ware is out.

but even though i was hard on him, I still think da'rel scott should get his own shot to be 2nd or 3rd string.

That being said I have no problems at all if these guys were all lining up for us next season
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Veteran

[quote user="Flip Empty"]I'd rather see Scott as Wind. Also Tolbert has more to offer than just 3rd down and goal line.[/quote]

I know Tolbert is obviously an all around good back too but bradshaw would be the main guy cause of the money

Veteran

[quote user="Spizi"]Starring Mike Tolbert as Earth, LaMichael James as Wind, and Ahmad Bradshaw as Fire coming Fall 2012.

Thoughts? Tolbert could be used as a goalline and 3rd down back, james as the 3d down darren sproles type player, and ahmad as the starter.[/quote]

I don't think we need James, I'd be thrilled with signing Tolbert and let Scott, Brown, and Ware fight it out for the remaining spots (hopefully with Ware losing)