+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Starter

Go After Kevin Boss?

With Kevin Boss being cut by the Raiders and out 2 TE's with injuries, shouldn't we go after Boss who already knows the system?

Re: Go After Kevin Boss?

[quote user="ArmyJintsGuy"]With Kevin Boss being cut by the Raiders and out 2 TE's with injuries, shouldn't we go after Boss who already knows the system?[/quote]

So long as Boss is healthy .... i would be shocked if this doesnt happen.

BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehhh - I dunno man...

Kevin Boss is quite injury prone himself. And I think he isn't that much of an upgrade from Ballard anyway.

I actually think we dont need to do much with TE position - maybe find a good blocker. I believe Eli can find ways to get our present TEs involved.

Fix the OL - it will do wonders. Eli + time + running game = heads rolling.

Starter

Dallas Clark....opinons?

[quote user="thomsoad"][quote user="ArmyJintsGuy"]With Kevin Boss being cut by the Raiders and out 2 TE's with injuries, shouldn't we go after Boss who already knows the system?[/quote] So long as Boss is healthy .... i would be shocked if this doesnt happen.[/quote]

no.....he is not healthy. He is a concussion waiting to happen........

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Like everything else, it depends on the money . . . . .

[quote user="ArmyJintsGuy"]With Kevin Boss being cut by the Raiders and out 2 TE's with injuries, shouldn't we go after Boss who already knows the system?[/quote]

I'd rather have Tamme but Boss would be a nice insurance policy.

[quote user="ArmyJintsGuy"]Dallas Clark....opinons?[/quote]

Too expensive.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Bench Player

We need TEs that can block. No thank you to Dallas Clark. Gilbride couldn't use Beckum he wouldn't be able to use Clark. Give me Bennett, Shiancoe, or Boss

We do need to get a TE to fill in for Ballard and Beckum until they come off the PUP roster! Tamme might be OK as is Boss but I'm thinking that Pascoe takes the primary slot and perhaps Christian Hopkins gets a legitimate shot at playing this year till at least Ballard gets back. The "unofficial" word is Hopkins has potential might just be a find like Ballard was! I think JR might just fill the TE holes from within unless we get either Tamme or Boss for a really good price!

Am I the only one who doesn't want Boss AT ALL?

Yeah I like him, and for cheap it'd be cool, but that concussion history scares me.

I feel better investing even that little money into someone else