+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Terrel Thomas resigned

Adam Schefter ? @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite Open
    One less CB on the market: New York Giants reached agreement with cornerback Terrell Thomas.

Re: Terrel Thomas resigned

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Adam Schefter ? @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite Open
    One less CB on the market: New York Giants reached agreement with cornerback Terrell Thomas.[/quote]

good news. hope its not a monster contract. i think he was looking for 5 years 25 mil. thats scary after 2 acl tears in the same knee.

If true, this is Awesome!!!! I want to see the numbers!

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Adam Schefter ? @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite Open
    One less CB on the market: New York Giants reached agreement with cornerback Terrell Thomas.[/quote]

****in A
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="GiantPride27"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Adam Schefter ? @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite Open One less CB on the market: New York Giants reached agreement with cornerback Terrell Thomas.[/quote] good news. hope its not a monster contract. i think he was looking for 5 years 25 mil. thats scary after 2 acl tears in the same knee.[/quote]Not if it is incentive based with minimal guarranteed money

[quote user="hungrrrry"]

[quote user="GiantPride27"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Adam Schefter ? @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite Open One less CB on the market: New York Giants reached agreement with cornerback Terrell Thomas.[/quote] good news. hope its not a monster contract. i think he was looking for 5 years 25 mil. thats scary after 2 acl tears in the same knee.[/quote]Not if it is incentive based with minimal guarranteed money

[/quote]

+1

All-Pro

[quote user="hungrrrry"]

[/quote]

Bingo. Im happy with this if it is a smart deal, which I have to believe it is.

Solid depth at CB is vital, especially how we blow through them.

T2 will be CB3 in 2012 behind CWeb and Prince. Then Bruce Johnson and hopefully Justin Tryon and a now later draft pick.

++1
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Lol, Great news and great video Hitter