+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Losing Ross is tough

Not trying to keep Ross is a bad idea. Would rather have Ross than T2. I like the Bennett courting though. He WILL make a huge difference in our offense. Big green zone target.. I like the possibility of Bennett/Ballard 2 TE set. We will obviously lose MM. I'm really hoping Jernigan pulls off a Cruz-like year. Can u really imagine what we could do......

Veteran

Re: Losing Ross is tough

I think the staff has a lot of faith in Prince to be the new number 2. Thomas will probably be more of safety hybrid

We can't keep everyone. We kept the better free agent in TT.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Um Ross got burnt repeatedly. The worst performance I ever witnessed from a Giants corner was Ross v Cleveland in 2007.

I'm happy to have T2 back plus Tryon. I'd even keep Bruce Johnson over Ross.

We have--------> C.Web, Prince, Terrell Thomas, Tryon, Bruce Johnson, and Michael Coe we already stacked I don't see room for Ross lol we are set buddy just sit back and relax. Let Reese put the icing on the cake with a few free agents and 2012 draft picks you know we going to draft good.

All-Pro

Don't sleep on Whitherspoon.

Seriously he may have beaten out Ross last season had he not been injured.

I think Prince is the real deal and will start along with Webster.

Yes Ross has had some growing pains, but he did start for 2 super bowl teams. He plays hard. I like him. I like T2 as well. But just feel Ross has more upside. Just saying........ In reese I trust. Im hoping for a huge draft, with some shocking moves. Big time players and one for the thumb next year. All agree!!!!!

He started through neccessity. Not through talent.

Veteran

[quote user="buddy33"]Don't sleep on Whitherspoon.

Seriously he may have beaten out Ross last season had he not been injured.

I think Prince is the real deal and will start along with Webster.[/quote]

+1

Veteran

T2 is a much better player than Ross. Ross was forced into the starting spot and played ok. T2 is a pro bowl caliber player.