+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I Guess The Giants Will Be Drafting OL, LB, Maybe RB In The Draft From What I See

Since it looks like Martellus Bennett will be signed by the Giants. I think now the Giants will probably draft a OL @ 32, and draft a LB. As for RB I see the Giants signing one through free agency or drafting one.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Re: I Guess The Giants Will Be Drafting OL, LB, Maybe RB In The Draft From What I See

Yeah it's a possibility, but I'm not worried because I know they will be good players. The Giants have a really good scouting crew plus Reese make good picks, so it's cool don't worry. Man I'm just so glad that we sign those Defensive Backs backs thats very important because this is a pass happy league you need a load of quality DBs, see Reese know what he is doing.

Re: I Guess The Giants Will Be Drafting OL, LB, Maybe RB In The Draft From What I See

i'm loving this offseason and its been not even a day into FA. we re-signed our db core, got a te, now if we can get smith, we'll really be able to do BPA.

was watching the nfl network and they were saying the best franchises use FA as a way to ensure they get the players to fill needs so when draft day comes you can focus solely on bpa, thus ensuring you always have a team full of talented players throughout the roster.

wouldnt surprise me if we draft any position 1rst...if we don't get a wr in FA then I'd lean to we'll draft one first...bpa tho and if its fleener we'll take him which is what i hope...

If Reese truly does draft the BPA on his board, I think it'll be a defensive tackle pushed down to us from a combination of risers from the combine/pro day and maybe a team or two reaching for QB's.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]If Reese truly does draft the BPA on his board, I think it'll be a defensive tackle pushed down to us from a combination of risers from the combine/pro day and maybe a team or two reaching for QB's.[/quote]

I could definitely see that happening . . . .

I hope so.

Its going to be interesting. The OL needs young talent, but i could see us letting the LB and RB corps ride for another season or two.

Scott, Ware and Brown all seem like good all around backs that could get some carries and spell AB.

With Goff coming back and the continued emergence of Williams, Herzlich, Paysinger and Jones... we might be set there too.

[quote user="TheEnigma"]If Reese truly does draft the BPA on his board, I think it'll be a defensive tackle pushed down to us from a combination of risers from the combine/pro day and maybe a team or two reaching for QB's.[/quote]

I wouldn't mind that one bit. Austin is an unproved commodity. Another stud DT would be great

All-Pro

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

I could definitely see that happening . . . .

[/quote]

So can I. Unfortunately. I hate drafting DTs at the end of the first. But I guess it gives us an option to cut Canty eventually, if Austin is as good as they thought.

Keep your eye on Devon Still from Penn State []
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="TheEnigma"]If Reese truly does draft the BPA on his board, I think it'll be a defensive tackle pushed down to us from a combination of risers from the combine/pro day and maybe a team or two reaching for QB's.[/quote]

Keep your eye on Devon Still from Penn State* []
    [/quote]That's who I have us taking #1 in my mock draft hah.