+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just want to COMMEND Reese on the excellent job he's done today

This FA(still only been 4 1/2 hours) period has been amazing thus far with all the smart & necessary signings.

T2 deal, Bennett(very soon), Coe, Tryon, T Joel Reinders and TE Larry Donnell,

Might not seem like "holy ****" signings but they improve our team a lot

I can't wait to see what we do next... Reese is a very smart GM, so thankful to have him
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: I just want to COMMEND Reese on the excellent job he's done today

Wow! Reese is just such a genius, he's completely unmatched. I mean, its just amazing! He resigned terrell thomas, resigned 2 relatively easy players for depth, and signed some scrubs who won't even make the team in camp

Such a compelling and phenomenal body of work! Lets praise Reese for having the best offseason thus far

sigh.

[quote user="Neverend"]Wow! Reese is just such a genius, he's completely unmatched. I mean, its just amazing! He resigned terrell thomas, resigned 2 relatively easy players for depth, and signed some scrubs who won't even make the team in camp

Such a compelling and phenomenal body of work! Lets praise Reese for having the best offseason thus far

sigh.[/quote]

Did someone **** in your cheerios this morning?

Our team doesn't need much but I believe we can turn Bennett(GREAT blocker) into a good TE so that alone is very good.. The T2 contract is a great buy for both sides.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

[quote user="Neverend"]Wow! Reese is just such a genius, he's completely unmatched. I mean, its just amazing! He resigned terrell thomas, resigned 2 relatively easy players for depth, and signed some scrubs who won't even make the team in camp

sigh.[/quote]

LOL ... you are so right "big name" signings makes a great GM. Not the one who builds depth and finds big names before they are big names.

Reese has been the GM for two SB teams in his few years as GM ...last year he was critizied for his lack of signings ...how did that work out?

Reese has discipline. This is the key to being a good GM. Look at the Redskins, they haven't had discipline and still do not. They will continue to pay for it as they are now.

We are letting the chips fall and then we can pick up lots of good players cheaply. We don't need to overpay for any big names, we are the defending champs!

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]This FA(still only been 4 1/2 hours) period has been amazing thus far with all the smart & necessary signings.

I can't wait to see what we do next... Reese is a very smart GM, so thankful to have him
    [/quote]so far he is doing what he is supposed to do...we still need to sign Goff or a veteran MLB (which could happen). Bennett isn't a done deal yet...it would be a good signing though and I would start smiling more...if we were able to land a #2 RB, then I would be happier and not expecting much else except with the draft and he generally does well there.

[quote user="hungrrrry"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]This FA(still only been 4 1/2 hours) period has been amazing thus far with all the smart & necessary signings.

[/quote]so far he is doing what he is supposed to do...we still need to sign Goff or a veteran MLB (which could happen). Bennett isn't a done deal yet...it would be a good signing though and I would start smiling more...if we were able to land a #2 RB, then I would be happier and not expecting much else except with the draft and he generally does well there.[/quote]

How do you know that the #2 RB isn't on the roster already? I know TC has been talking up Scott so far this offseason (as per the beat writers' tweets). Though, I can't say I'd be upset if we found a way to sign a guy like Tolbert.

[quote user="Medisleman"]Reese has discipline. This is the key to being a good GM.* Look at the Redskins, they haven't had discipline and still do not.* They will continue to pay for it as they are now.*

We are letting the chips fall and then we can pick up lots of good players cheaply.* We don't need to overpay for any big names, we are the defending champs!
    [/quote]

The Redskins are abusing their fan base every year, with big signings or over-the-top trades building hope in the team. Fans get excited and "buy" into it. The team makes the money and fans find another disapointing season.

Veteran

I don't agree with you on the redskins this year.

I think they're actually being very smart so far this offseason. These aren't necessarily 'win now' signings.

Garcon and Morgan are both young receivers who can develop further with RG3.

[quote user="Axels15"]I don't agree with you on the redskins this year.

I think they're actually being very smart so far this offseason. These aren't necessarily 'win now' signings.

Garcon and Morgan are both young receivers who can develop further with RG3.[/quote]

[link]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d82776ea9/Top-Ten-Worst-Free-Agent-Signings-Anyone-to-the-Redskins[/link]

Until proven otherwise lol
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!