+ Reply to Thread

Wayne returns to Colts

No financial details but it's a three year deal according to Albert Breer from a team source.

Re: Wayne returns to Colts

3yrs/$17 I think I read. Good to see they've given Luck something to work with as Austin Collie and Blair White wasn't sounding too exciting.

surprised really. But he is a veteran and this move is classy for him.

those fans are hoping that Andy Luck can keep things seamless but I just don't know.

Andy Dalton surprised many, Cam exceeded the expectations despite the hype. A rarity.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]surprised really. But he is a veteran and this move is classy for him.

those fans are hoping that Andy Luck can keep things seamless but I just don't know.

Andy Dalton surprised many, Cam exceeded the expectations despite the hype. A rarity.[/quote]
    Well Luck will be taking over from Curtis Painter rather than Peyton Manning, so the shift won't be quite so jarring.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]surprised really. But he is a veteran and this move is classy for him.

Andy Dalton surprised many, Cam exceeded the expectations despite the hype. A rarity.[/quote]Panthers had some talent on offense. They still had very good RB's , a Franchise LT, and a WR that could get down the field