+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devin Thomas

Veteran

Devin Thomas

Haven't heard anything about him over the first day of FA, does anyone know if there have been talks with his agent?

Re: Devin Thomas

I hope they resign him -- loved him on ST. He's a beast.

Veteran

heard there have been talks but nothing has come out of it

Banned

[quote user="NY_Eli"]Haven't heard anything about him over the first day of FA, does anyone know if there have been talks with his agent?[/quote]
    Devin Thomas is a nobody, and special teamer that won't be signing for a while, and maybe not at all.

[quote user="JJC7301"]I hope they resign him -- loved him on ST. He's a beast.[/quote] not me.. I hope we can find another guy who actually helps on the field that also beasts on ST's.. Devin Thomas is just not talented as a WR....

All-Pro

[quote user="Hooligans"][quote user="NY_Eli"]Haven't heard anything about him over the first day of FA, does anyone know if there have been talks with his agent?[/quote] Devin Thomas is a nobody, and special teamer that won't be signing for a while, and maybe not at all.[/quote]

Wow, tell us how you really feel buddy.

He did get the ball on 2 fumbles late in the NFC Champ game to help us win it, but he is no one...

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JJC7301"]I hope they resign him -- loved him on ST. He's a beast.[/quote] not me.. I hope we can find another guy who actually helps on the field that also beasts on ST's.. Devin Thomas is just not talented as a WR....*[/quote]

+1
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Have not heard anything about him.

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JJC7301"]I hope they resign him -- loved him on ST. He's a beast.[/quote] not me.. I hope we can find another guy who actually helps on the field that also beasts on ST's.. Devin Thomas is just not talented as a WR....[/quote]

it sucks too because he seems to have all the physical tools to be a good WR. Its either his work ethic or he is just doesnt get the program.....

too bad....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="JJC7301"]I hope they resign him -- loved him on ST. He's a beast.[/quote] not me.. I hope we can find another guy who actually helps on the field that also beasts on ST's.. Devin Thomas is just not talented as a WR....*[/quote]

it sucks too because he seems to have all the physical tools to be a good WR. Its either his work ethic or he is just doesnt get the program.....

too bad....

[/quote]

He just never materialized in the NFL.

Some guys peak at the college level ... he's a perfect example.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)