+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This years draft class.

This years draft class.

Is it just me or is anyone else not that excited for the Giants potential picks. I love Lamar miller but I doubt the Giants will take a rb in the first. I'm not really interested in any of the tightends. All the db's who could fall for to us aren't that attractive, o line even worse. But hey I guess that's what happens when you when the Super Bowl

Re: This years draft class.

I do not agree about the DBs at all, it is a decent class. I also think you cant overlook the possibility of us selecting a Dlmen simply because of the possibility that 1 may fall. The DL class is very good.

You also cant look at the board of most "experts" and assume that it is even remotely similar to Reese's.

We really have no idea how he looks at the Rbs in this class.

[quote user="BlueSanta"]I do not agree about the DBs at all, it is a decent class. I also think you cant overlook the possibility of us selecting a Dlmen simply because of the possibility that 1 may fall. The DL class is very good.

You also cant look at the board of most "experts" and assume that it is even remotely similar to Reese's.

We really have no idea how he looks at the Rbs in this class.

[/quote] Even furthermore, i think this class as a whole is extermely deep and talented.. I woulden't be surprised if a ton of talent comes outta rds 4-7 this yr.. I think its a great yr to pick at the end of RD's..

Outside of Claiborne, and Jenkins, you think there is a db worth a first rounder?

Veteran

[quote user="quan the don"]Outside of Claiborne, and Jenkins, you think there is a db worth a first rounder?[/quote]

Dre Kirkpatrick for one.

but there's 6 more rounds to pick in.

This year's DL and RB classes have great top-level talent as well as great depth. There will be guys going in the middle of the 2nd round who could be considered top-15 picks in other years.

WR, while not as great as it initially looked, or as great as RB or DL, is a better than average class as well. Good draft class at the interior OL as well.

[quote user="quan the don"]Outside of Claiborne, and Jenkins, you think there is a db worth a first rounder?[/quote]

CB is a very hard position to evaluate. But, for example, if you look at CBSsports rankings found HERE. They have as many as 4 potential 1st round Cbs. Mayock also believes Josh Robinson is now considered a late 1st round prospect.

If you include Mark Barron at safety thats 6 potential 1st round DBs.

I have also seem Trumaine Johnson mocked in the late 1st / early 2nd.

We really have no idea where Reese would rank these guys but its not impssible to believe all the above guys are possibilities.

Steph Gilmore might have a first round value for a team that runs a lot of zone.

I'm also interested in the WR class. You can probably find a gem in mid-late rounds.

+ Reply to Thread