+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Any great power rbs?

I don't really pay much attention to college ball, are there any great power running backs you guys think the giants can nab to replace jacobs? I'm guessing the top FAs (Tolbert, Bush) are out of their price range.

Veteran

Re: Any great power rbs?

I really like Doug Martin. He's 5'9 223lbs and runs a high 4.4. He's really quick, a good receiver and can also pass protect. He reminds me of Ray Rice or MJD

As far as having the ability to push the pile? David Wilson is really good at it, although I'm not sure if he'll have as much success at the next level doing so

Can't really think of any. Its rare, really. There are runningbacks that are tremendous at getting yards after contact like turbin and martin but as far as consistently pushing the pile, trent richardson and david wilson would be good choices but I don't think they project as power backs specifically

[quote user="Neverend"]As far as having the ability to push the pile? David Wilson is really good at it, although I'm not sure if he'll have as much success at the next level doing so

Can't really think of any. Its rare, really. There are runningbacks that are tremendous at getting yards after contact like turbin and martin but as far as consistently pushing the pile, trent richardson and david wilson would be good choices but I don't think they project as power backs specifically[/quote]
    Turbin,Martin,Wilson,pead are my RB wish list...

Veteran

[quote user="myles2424"][quote user="Neverend"]As far as having the ability to push the pile? David Wilson is really good at it, although I'm not sure if he'll have as much success at the next level doing so

Can't really think of any. Its rare, really. There are runningbacks that are tremendous at getting yards after contact like turbin and martin but as far as consistently pushing the pile, trent richardson and david wilson would be good choices but I don't think they project as power backs specifically[/quote]
    Turbin,Martin,Wilson,pead are my RB wish list...[/quote]

Add Richardson and you've got mine

(before everyone jumps on me for suggesting Richardson is available at 32; No. I don't expect it. Doesn't mean it can't happen)