+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Martellus Bennett

Any update on Bennett??? He was gonna visit us today.

Re: Martellus Bennett

No reports so far.

John Carlson is gone..signed with MN. If we dont get bennett, then draft the TE kid from Stanford..

[quote user="rxc999"]John Carlson is gone..signed with MN. If we dont get bennett, then draft the TE kid from Stanford..[/quote]

There are other TEs to look at. Like Dreessen from the Texas.

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="rxc999"]John Carlson is gone..signed with MN. If we dont get bennett, then draft the TE kid from Stanford..[/quote]

There are other TEs to look at. Like Dreessen from the Texas.[/quote]

Thamme and Shiancoe too
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

I've got twenty fingers and toes crossed this guy DOES NOT become a Giant.......I have friends who are die hard Boys fans (hate to admit it) and all they've done for the past few years is complain about how lazy this guy is......pass.....let someone else fill the role......anyone....

Pascoe and Hopkins......[B]
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="BlueJayC"]I've got twenty fingers and toes crossed this guy DOES NOT become a Giant.......I have friends who are die hard Boys fans (hate to admit it) and all they've done for the past few years is complain about how lazy this guy is......pass.....let someone else fill the role......anyone....[/quote]

He got a bad rap from Hard Knocks when he was 20 years old! He is now 25 and has been stuck behind Witten. He is the classic change of scenery player. If he signs, he would be the man here and I am sure he would fit in well.

[quote user="tdawg1413"][quote user="BlueJayC"]I've got twenty fingers and toes crossed this guy DOES NOT become a Giant.......I have friends who are die hard Boys fans (hate to admit it) and all they've done for the past few years is complain about how lazy this guy is......pass.....let someone else fill the role......anyone....[/quote]

He got a bad rap from Hard Knocks when he was 20 years old! He is now 25 and has been stuck behind Witten. He is the classic change of scenery player. If he signs, he would be the man here and I am sure he would fit in well.
    [/quote]

Funny you mention that....I refused to watch that or any Hard Knocks episodes with the Jets and Cowboys but heard about them....my friends are guarantee'ing 2 Pro-Bowls out of him if he signs with the Giants.....just to spite them as Cowboys fans.....if that's the case I'm all for it but my crystal ball is on the fritz right now.

I hate to say this

but im hoping and praying he walks out of here without a contract.