+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should we still draft a CB?

Should we still draft a CB?

Since we re-signed TT, Coe, B. Johnson, and Tryon? If so when should we pull that trigger......in the late rounds?

All-Pro

Re: Should we still draft a CB?

i don't think we have to draft one, but if a CB is BPA in the mid to later rounds, then why not ... also, don't forget the old UDFA ... year after year, good players go undrafted ala Mr. Cruz ... CBs are useful on STs and can even be potential returners

No. OT highest priority. RB next. But, as always, best available player.

Always a possibility to look to upgrade the entire depth chart of a vital position.

Some CBs can be converted to safety as well.

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]Since we re-signed TT, Coe, B. Johnson, and Tryon? If so when should we pull that trigger......in the late rounds?[/quote]

Sure, for development within the system.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Think you kinda have to considering Webster and Prince are the only "proven" players at the position. We don't know if TT is going to work out and while there's decent depth guys on the roster, there's no telling if there's starting material in the ranks. I think we take a CB.

It depends what the board looks like. I actually think Ross may return.

+ Reply to Thread